Thread: drop rate change

Red-Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    New ring 1 run sukka.
    lol gratz

Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    49 troglo lair runs(441 spider bosses)
    and no cr2s =/
    I don't know how many troglos I've done (at least 40) and I've never seen a cr2 drop, so I'm pretty sure the drop rate is the same.

I have pretty epic drop gears, and have noticed quality drops have gotten harder lately. Just for info with drop gear to work well you need to make sure to have high 1 slot and 2 slot combo on....1 slot effects % to drop and 2 slot effects quality of drop.....

Banned
    ur being stupid maybe? ur getting 1 slot tit drops and ur talking about having +3000 "2" slot drop?

there's no relation.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I don't know how many troglos I've done (at least 40) and I've never seen a cr2 drop, so I'm pretty sure the drop rate is the same.
    I swear that about 3 months ago (before everyone started farming Troglo so hard and driving the CR+2 price below 200 mil on Mercury), I would get CR+2s every 12-15 runs. I've had 6 drop for me, but I haven't seen one in over 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by xXPrecisionXx View Post
    ur being stupid maybe? ur getting 1 slot tit drops and ur talking about having +3000 "2" slot drop?

there's no relation.
    uh yes there is. the 2 slot drop actually increases overall drop rates too. I've done enough farming to notice the differences. Plus if you ever read that article from long time back in EU forums about drop sets you'd see it does affect 1 slot as well, just not as pronouncedly.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Vald the 2 slot is quality of drop so yeah instead of +2 non slot tit it would drop a slotted one etc...... 1 slot will actually increase drop percentage of stuff while the 2 slot increases quality.

i've done less than 10 troglo lairs and i've gotten 3 or 4 cr2s o.O

then how come b4 update if i farmed 1 hour i'd only get like 1 1 slot item without luck gear on eh? on several accounts btw. i've tested them.

as for troglo lair, i think the trick is not paying attn to what drops. I did one like 5 months back while half asleep and when i got on the next day i noticed i had got one the night b4 in it.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Drop rate is way lower than what it was on OGP, but even OGP's was low and if ya;s remember they ran test and found out it 2-3x's lower than what it was suppose to be. Hopefullly ESTSoft will correct this in the near future being that they have alot to deal with atm and with still coming out the UPDATE, we just need to give them somemore time. They really need to run some of their own test as well to see what the drop rate is for them

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast