Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Create Your Own Character [IMPROVED]

Banned

Exclamation Create Your Own Character [IMPROVED]

This means, you can choose the type of your body, The face you look like (Whether you are American,Indian,Mexican,Colombian ETC)

Also The Ability of training your Character, ESTSoft should build a GYM for characters to train, and gain muscles and stamina, Also the ability of eating food and decide whether we want our character to have muscles and full of fitness (Speed, Ability to carry light weapons and to make your skills go much faster), or be a fatty and can carry heavy weapons.

Also to make our own weapons that we also decide what color we want them to be and to make it look really shiny, for example we can hunt a few materials and make weapons for yourself, And also another Ability to train to get 6 pack abs or more.

What you think guys?
    Last edited by J22; 12-18-2010 at 12:12 PM.

too complex for EST to add to this game anyhow. creative similar to like GTA. But for real dude, those small details are not even noticeable in places like war or dungeons.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    too complex for EST to add to this game anyhow. creative similar to like GTA. But for real dude, those small details are not even noticeable in places like war or dungeons.
    True, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by J22 View Post
    This means, you can choose the type of your body, The face you look like (Whether you are American,Indian,Mexican,Colombian ETC)

Also The Ability of training your Character, ESTSoft should build a GYM for characters to train, and gain muscles and stamina, Also the ability of eating food and decide whether we want our character to have muscles and full of fitness (Speed, Ability to carry light weapons and to make your skills go much faster), or be a fatty and can carry heavy weapons.

Also to make our own weapons that we also decide what color we want them to be and to make it look really shiny, for example we can hunt a few materials and make weapons for yourself, And also another Ability to train to get 6 pack abs or more.

What you think guys?

Good idea, but as Valderoth stated its too complex for EST to implement into CABAL 1. Cabal 2 may have character shaping and the weapon building options. But in my opinion I do like theese ideas.

+1

No, it's bad because EST fails.

Cisa
    Human Thief - Guild Wars 2, Anvil Rock
    60 Elyos Cleric - Aion, Tiamat (Vaizel & Zikel merged)

Lawl @ the idea ! Doesnt have anything to do with the gameplay of Cabal , but you can go play Sims instead .

"You just f***ed with the wrong Mexican."

Quote Originally Posted by Luly View Post
    Lawl @ the idea ! Doesnt have anything to do with the gameplay of Cabal , but you can go play Sims instead .
    True. Fun game . I just love building houses though.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    True. Fun game . I just love building houses though.
    Haha me 2 , and decorating them x.x

"You just f***ed with the wrong Mexican."

Um...er..."Grand Theft Auto" much? This idea is bad.