Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WA Conversation! Funny Messed Up Stuff!

WA Conversation! Funny Messed Up Stuff!

Ass Whooping: Unforgivable

Once upon a time, three powerful warriors were on Bloody Ice checking the Agent Shop. One warrior, BurningRaven, was the first to check the Agent Shop. He noticed his Forcium Great Sword + 15 with 14% Amp sold for 3 billion ALZ. He was so happy and thanking his guild mates from Seireitei for helping him being so successful. DarrkD and GregFishin saw him brag about his successful selling, but didn't pay much mind to it.

Gregfishin: Damn, that guy must be really happy, huh?

DarrkD: Yeah, but he won't be happy for long after I ambush his ass for kissing so much ass.

Gregfishin: Huh, what do you mean? Are you saying you're going to bash that guy with your Great Sword, even though he never did anything to you?

DarrkD: Yeah, pretty much.

After the two powerful warriors finished their conversation about one of them ambushing BurningRaven, BurningRaven received a letter from his master, DavidKan.

The letter reads as follow:

My apprentice, I need you to join me in a Dungeon, Lakeside, to face a powerful monster many say it is impossible to vanquish. Come prepared and tell nobody about this. I will be waiting for you.

BurningRaven was concern if he couldn't get his mission done successfully. He gathered his things from his storage and went directly to Lakeside. The journey wasn't very far, due to his premium which allowed him to teleport instantaneously.

BurningRaven: I'm here, master.

DavidKan: Hello, my apprentice. I see you are well prepared to vanquish this beast many speak very highly of. Let us go now, my apprentice.

Both master and apprentice entered the dungeon called "Apocalypse of Other Dimension". At the beginning of the dungeon, everything was going according to BurningRaven's master's plan. During the dungeon, they were able to kill most of bosses with no problem, until they encountered the last boss. The beast was very berserk to anybody that threatened it, even by standing near it.

BurningRaven: Master, we need to return back for cover. I need more SP to kill it.

DavidKan: I'm surprised you're having a hard time with this beast, even though it is above our level. Fine, let's head back.

While they were recovering from the chaotic battle, BurningRaven was disappointed with himself for not progressing well, even though DavidKan didn't mind, but it was only temporary, so he went full power.

DavidKan: Good job, my apprentice. That was quite impressive. Let us head back to Bloody Ice. I have further plans for you.

BurningRaven headed back to Bloody Ice with his master, until suddenly he received a anonymous message from somebody.

The letter reads as follow:

Get your punk ass to Bloody Ice, nigguah! I'm going to pop this cap up your ass and beat the snot out of you, cracker! I'll give you 10 minutes, so hurry up.

BurningRaven was frighten by the letter, so he told his master to stop.

BurningRaven: Master, unfortunately I cannot go. I have a personal matter to take care of.

DavidKan excused his apprentice. BurningRaven stopped and thought for five minutes to see what he needed to prepare himself for this anonymous challenge. He went to the grocer to collect health pots, and then resumed his way to Bloody Ice.

DarrkD: Here he comes, Greg.

Gregfishin: Excellent. Time to ass-handle his ass and make him not forget this moment. This moment will be indelible to his life, punk ass.

When BurningRaven arrived and saw two warriors, he made the following assertion: "I assume it is the both of you that want a piece of me, huh? Well, get ready because I'm not going to go easy on you two!"

BurningRaven threw the first blow with his Seismic Wave, and then Sword Quake against Gregfishin. The two blows weren't effective, so Gregfishin laughed at him while preparing to form a strike.

BurningRaven: Wow, I see you're very powerful. I'm impressed, but resisting my attacks isn't enough to fully convince me.

Gregfishin: Really? Well, get ready to witness the wrath of my Great Sword, you piece of trash!

DarrkD was watching the two warriors collied in battle. He noticed BurningRaven was putting up a good fight, until Gregfishin did a powerful Whirlwind against BurningRaven that took a large fraction of his life.

BurningRaven: Damn, that was powerful. Taste the power of my BM2 special!

BurningRaven went BM2 and did a Lance Drive on Gregfishin, until Gregfishin implied to DarrkD to do Panic Cry against BurningRaven. Again, BurningRaven's blows weren't effective enough and his BM2 was almost out of time.

Gregfishin: Take this! (Catches BurningRaven with a critical Whirlwind while on Bloody Spirit mode)

Gregfishin easily one shot BurningRaven that the whole crowed came instantly from town. One warrior came out of nowhere, Eurus.

Eurus: Danm, you just got KNOCKED THE F-U-C-K OUT!

The crowed was laughing with joy. Gregfishin and DarrkD celebrated their successful victory. And in the end, BurningRaven logged off.

Few weeks later, CNN reported a young man committed suicide with a note saying:

I committed suicide because I lost. I deserve this! I'M SORRY MASTER!

THE END
    Last edited by Eurus007; 12-18-2010 at 07:45 PM.

Rofl

Banned

Banned
    Gunhill Bronx I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalHǝart View Post

lol

Banned
    Great story.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Great story.
    +1, thank you.

SIGMetal
    the only problem i saw with that story is Greg? Titanium GS? 1Shot? those dont mix

Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    the only problem i saw with that story is greg? Titanium gs? 1shot? Those dont mix
    Oh shyt! He hating on Greg's GS!
    Last edited by Eurus007; 12-18-2010 at 05:36 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurus007 View Post
    Ass Whooping: Unforgivable

Once upon a time,blah blah blah THE END[/CENTER][/B]
    u rlly need a life....... dep dep dep dep

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurus007 View Post
    Oh shyt! He hating on Greg's GS!
    lol looks like u QQing cuz any1 took ur "4 guilds united vs seireitei" lil girl thread seriously lol

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast