Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HAcker on the loose

Banned

HAcker on the loose

NAme is IGmlSky
    acting as a gm the personnel pms you and asks about ur account's personal Detail

That's called a scammer, and anyone stupid enough to believe that he's an actual GM deserves to loose their stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    That's called a scammer, and anyone stupid enough to believe that he's an actual GM deserves to loose their stuff.
    +1

[GM] Balboa
    No GM will ask you for your details ingame. If you receive any messages of this nature, have them reported to "Abusing Report" section, and the offenders will be dealt with accordingly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Balboa View Post
    No GM will ask you for your details ingame. If you receive any messages of this nature, have them reported to "Abusing Report" section, and the offenders will be dealt with accordingly.
    then why did sky ask my a/s/l

he wants to touch me

They told me they were the Crowned Price of Nigeria, and that they would give me 16m in USD if I gave them my bank account info.....now I'm just waiting on my millions. Anytime now.....
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Red-Osmium
    lol. dam people actually believe those fake name GMs. pretty sad.

theres one under the name of lGMlValentine also

lol fail @ obtaining tags

dont they know the global transfer = [ ] characters and other un-allowed character to be interjected into the names....i could have sworn somewheres they had a patch note on the removal of those characters and ! marks from names because of possibilities of database corruption after the illusion castle patch i believe...anyway i googled the sh.t outta it and i couldnt find it, guess i was imagining things....
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 12-19-2010 at 05:07 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

I had the same fake GM whisper me and i reported him yesterday with a screenshot. He said i was reported for a bot asking the answer to my secret question to prove that im the owner of the account.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast