Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Introducing ‘Guild Reserve System’

Introducing ‘Guild Reserve System’

Hello CABAL Players,

The ‘Guild Reserve System’ has been added after the previous update, ‘EPISODE IV – Porta Inferno’.
    To the users wondering extra incoming in their guild warehouse, please refer to details below:

[Guild Reserves System Added]
    * If character whom joined a guild sells items at NPC shop, 1% of selling price will be saved at Guild Warehouse separately.
    * Selling price of portable FT Panel, Vital Gear, Warp Stone, Skill book will not saved.
    * The item that has been sold and deleted (cannot be restored) will be saved at Guild Warehouse.
    * The guild reserve funds will be calculated at 0:00, next day.
    * Applied to Guild Lv. 2 or above.

Enjoy,
    CABAL Support Team

I love this sig.

Hey GMs sorry but why u add new craps when what we really need is u fix the problems like lost items.........

So let me guess, this system is going to glitch, deposit too much alz to the GW, and then everyone that takes the alz will get banned? Oh wait...

introducing? this thing is months old >_>
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

Banned
    gay

RedOsmium
    Gay as Justin Bieber.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

quit adding crap.....everything is so glitched right now, what makes you think its smart to add more stuff w/o fixing old stuff
    swear, useless est

Here's an idea for a new system! "Change Channel System" Its basically where you can move from one channel on a server to a differnent one, without disconnecting. ^______________________^

Siggy By Rasecx!

Titanium
    Ya.. I agree with the people above ... Its nice we are getting some new stuff, but you guys shuld really fix the old problems... The items that disappeared and what not. I still miss my pet that disappeared QQ