Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else have this glitch?

Banned
    I'd rather not sacrifice a whole second to look at my hp in the corner of my screen and decide to use an HP potion or not. That could be fatal.

lol your character is ugly lethal heart. and LOL at the fact you have mp pots on your skill bar.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Banned
    lolumad bro? Sometimes it's better to do things manualy. If you pot before a move you lose .5 seconds. And we all know how much can happen in that time. I play the way I want, and you play the way you want. So far it's gotten me a LITTLE farther than you.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    lolumad bro? Sometimes it's better to do things manualy. If you pot before a move you lose .5 seconds. And we all know how much can happen in that time. I play the way I want, and you play the way you want. So far it's gotten me a LITTLE farther than you.
    +1

i don't know about mercury but on Venus my mp pots work by themselves so I don't even know why your hitting yours.

pro english right here

the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Banned
    Re-up bro at the part with .5 seconds, you may learn something.

er just block the spammers.. if it says "user does not exist" then you need to clean out your block list and start again. yes it does fill.
    dang upload killed the clarity of the sig x_x

Red-Osmium
    lol they'll fix it easily

Re-up bro at the part with .5 seconds, you may learn something.
    maybe if your proof read and make your sentences logical i would learn something.

pro english right here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    maybe if your proof read and make your sentences logical i would learn something.
    Yo, proof read your own . It makes perfect sense for someone with over a second grade education.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast