Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RoF +10 vs Cr +2 for FS

Osmium
    RoF+10 and it's a done deal. What you should do due to Rof10 being hard to attain you should just get cr2's. After that just save up materials and build it up till you can make bulks and hope for a rof10 out of the crafts.

Titanium
    I worked hard to get my ROF+10, so all I can say is that I appreciate having them more than my CR2s. I did some damage testing comparisons with CR2 and ROF10 (even though I only have one +10 ring). Damage is barely noticeable using 1 Merg Ring, 1 ROF10, and 2 CR2 over using 1 Merg Ring and 3 CR2. Having the ROF10 makes short DPS skills crit harder, but using all CR2s allows GM/Comp/Trans skills to deal more damage. The difference is hardly noticeable - a difference of less than 30 damage when tested on a WI with ~850 defense. Why people should strive for ROF10s is because of the added stats at the cost of 5% CDI - 18 defense, 13 attack, and 90 attack rate. While it may not be a lot if you only have one ring, when you have 3, you give up 15% CDI but gain 54 defense, 39 attack, and 270 attack rate. That much defense correlates with your survivability in PVE and Nation War, and once the orange skills are fixed, you'll notice other classes hitting you for significantly less damage than they did when you were using CR2s. Also, ROF10s are instrumental in raising your base attack above 1k if you're a FS that doesn't use dual +11 Forcium weapons.

However, they aren't cheap by any means. You can buy 4 CR2s for the cost of one ROF10, so if you want to boast higher CDI and save money at the same time, get CR2s.

That is all. :]

SIGMetal
    for a FS rof10s are definitely better. classes with low base atk benefit from atk way more than it does from cd

How long have I been saying this, ffs 2 years, people are finally realizing it?
    Ascension Homepage

Cabal Online NA Closed Beta Tester
    Ex-GA / L170 sFS
    First L7 Weapon crafter in Cabal NA.

Osmium
    these nigz heads be like rocks mang, they don't listen

and wassup chin, where have you been? we missed you =(

Quote Originally Posted by Divinehonor View Post
    How long have I been saying this, ffs 2 years, people are finally realizing it?
    I actually clearly remember you saying this.

P.S Hi Divine !

Wow oweeeeee!! tony hehe. Long time man. Also hey yomo, anyone wanting my new hotmail feel free to private message me to catch up.
    Ascension Homepage

Ex-GA / L170 sFS

Nice hearing that "oweeee" again. 2 Years is way too long of a time lol.

Ya haha, playing again? I'm not currently but maybe again soon, who knows.
    Ascension Homepage

Ex-GA / L170 sFS

Osmium
    cabal is for teh loserzzz mang, don't come back =)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast