Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What if N.Korea and S.Korea in war

Quote Originally Posted by lethalhɐart View Post
    im not going to stay and argue with what u just said because i'd be here all night explaining how retarded that was

as in my analogy, russia and china would be in it for the 500 dollars. If nk tried to do any serious sht china would pull the plug faster than border patrol on brolic

peace out
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by crushingraid View Post
    lulz...ppl are retarded for thinking 2012 is true.
    Which part? That there is a 2012, or that something will happen IN 2012? Because if you think that nothing of significance will happen in 2012, then you would be completely incorrect. I say this because something significant happens EVERY yea, just watch the news, look out a window, look in a mirror, or whatever. Now if you are talking about the Doomsday belief, in which I believe you are, then you are entitled to your opinion. Just remember, that others are entitled to their opinions also. Voicing an opinion is just one of the Freedoms that we fight for, and I don't plan on ever making fun of anyone for doing that, whether I agree or not.
    "Wherever you go, there you are."

Main Toon > Kitriarra/Lvl 12X FB/Venus

Quote Originally Posted by CriSai View Post
    All I gotta say is..

North Korea is Best Korea.
    Cisa, did you transfer from Zikel to Vaizel??? From LC

Quote Originally Posted by Drognan70 View Post
    Which part? That there is a 2012, or that something will happen IN 2012? Because if you think that nothing of significance will happen in 2012, then you would be completely incorrect. I say this because something significant happens EVERY yea, just watch the news, look out a window, look in a mirror, or whatever. Now if you are talking about the Doomsday belief, in which I believe you are, then you are entitled to your opinion. Just remember, that others are entitled to their opinions also. Voicing an opinion is just one of the Freedoms that we fight for, and I don't plan on ever making fun of anyone for doing that, whether I agree or not.
    You must have been pampered beyond relief. An opinion can be stupid.

gurantee you that wont happen . jongs a jerk , but not stupid! nobody wants to have their land leveled. jong just practices his right to poke at other nations, imcluding those that can easily change his countries topography.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    If north korea attacks south korea, WW3 here we come...

I dont care if North and South Korea go to war as long as they use Napalm... Something just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside when an asian is set ablaze.

Banned
    Could u guys please pass around that blunt i want to puff that sh!t too

Quote Originally Posted by EterNityNA View Post
    Cisa, did you transfer from Zikel to Vaizel??? From LC
    Oh hai. Yeah lol, I did transfer with Aeros (Vergil), Hegemony, and a few others.

Cisa
    Human Thief - Guild Wars 2, Anvil Rock
    60 Elyos Cleric - Aion, Tiamat (Vaizel & Zikel merged)

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    I dont care if North and South Korea go to war as long as they use Napalm... Something just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside when an asian is set ablaze.
    sorry if this makes me an ahole but..............ROFL!

btw for the record if s.korea is in trouble....as a gamer i'd have to offer my services in order to keep the mmorpg era alive
    Tookie 17X BL

My father once told me "Son, if you want people to listen to what you have to say, claim it's something your father told you."

Quote Originally Posted by Buttons View Post
    What will happen to cabal if N.Korea and S.Korea in war? EST gonna close down or still opening??????
    Your gonna see me out there since Im enlisting in the USMC 2011. Ima find slayers_boxer *God of Star Craft* and call him a noob, and the #1 Cabal player over there and call him a noob. Then pwn north Korea because communism really isn't that great. Then were gonna have to play thumb war with China, just to find out Wal Mart *Big chinese corporation* is actually harboring chinese militants under neath each facility.
    IGN: Angel

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast