Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Osm 40 cd vs. Forcium 17 cd?

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    I was talking about achieving 1k attack and the amp when i said "not too worried about that part". What would be the differences of damage of non crits and crits for bm2?
    it depends on the mob really. As mobs get higher def, the forcy starts to outdamage the osm, even on crits. I just generated a table for you using LastHour's Damage Calculator. Not exactly your stats but i just guessed :P

Dual Osm 40cd in Bm2

Dual Forcy 17cd in Bm2

All of these damages are done per hit, not for the duration of the bm2. So imagine the extra damage when u factor in how many times u hit in over a minute in bm2 with second series retarget (kick retarget)

Forcy s amp is even better in Bm2 than forcy DB. Bm2 was done on derk. Forcy 17cd isnt too much more expensive than osm 40cd, considering you need a seh for the osm. Also, all weapons were done at the same + (+11).
    Last edited by Hash; 12-23-2010 at 08:57 PM.

Titanium
    Hmm interesting that even the crits of forcium were higher. Ya I have that excel up on my computer but looks kind of confusing =.=. As for amp, I'm trying to stray away because then I don't know how I'll perform in mission war and pvp. I can get 17 cd forcium for like 500m (but those are the char bind on equip ones <-- which is probably why). What do you think is the best setup to do the most damage in just mission war?
    Last edited by Noir; 12-23-2010 at 09:07 PM.

RedOsmium
    Hmm interesting that even the crits of forcium were higher. Ya I have that excel up on my computer but looks kind of confusing =.=. As for amp, I'm trying to stray away because then I don't know how I'll perform in mission war and pvp. I can get 17 cd forcium for like 500m (but those are the char bind on equip ones <-- which is probably why). What do you think is the best setup to do the most damage in just mission war?
    If your going for killing players, probably the dual osm 40cd (bm1 + combo > bm2 in war .. atleast for me it is), but if u manage to hold on to legacy weapons for a while then weapons become useless.

Titanium
    I see, so I think I'll go dual 40 cd osm for now, and get dual forcium amps for pve bosses (when I can afford them).

RedOsmium
    I see, so I think I'll go dual 40 cd osm for now, and get dual forcium amps for pve bosses (when I can afford them).
    i can make a chart of dual forcy amps in bm2 if u want, but i would honestly go for amp craft forcy (forcy of amp 4% s amp 10cd atleast) but its expensive to try and cabal crafting fails :P
    Last edited by Hash; 12-23-2010 at 10:53 PM.

Titanium
    ya that would be good, eh amp forcy craft is hell expensive lol. And can u make a chart of osm 40 cd with forcium 20 cd? I wana see how that would compare to double osm 40.
    Last edited by Noir; 12-24-2010 at 10:58 AM.

RedOsmium
    Dual Forcy 7 s amp <-- Best bm2 out of these 3 options

Dual Forcy 4amp/10cd <-- Balanced Between bm2 and combo

Osm 40cd and Forcy 20cd <--- Best Combo out of these 3 options

Titanium
    Something is not right: the critical hits of the dual forcy amp do more than the osm cd, that can't be right? Also the Forcium 20 cd/osm 40 pair has higher critical hits than the double osmium?

Something is not right: the critical hits of the dual forcy amp do more than the osm cd, that can't be right? Also the Forcium 20 cd/osm 40 pair has higher critical hits than the double osmium?
    At some point the higher Atk/Amp makes up for the loss of crit dmg.

RedOsmium
    Crit damage is a multiplier. If you don't break the def of an opponent then your crits won't do a lot of damage. Attack + amp is used to break the defense of an opponent, and after that crit damage becomes more effective.

If you do 100 per hit with 100 crit damage, you only hit 200 on crits .. Blader bm2 doesn't have a lot of attack gain conpared to other classes, so we need as much attack and amp to pierce a bosses def
    Last edited by Hash; 12-24-2010 at 06:38 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast