Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lvl 101 fb help

Lvl 101 fb help

Ok.... im level 101 and up till now ive been awesome in PvE, however now that im (almost trans) i want to start PvP and stay in 1 war instead leveling so much im only eligible for each tier about 2 times..

Soo ive got about 35mill.. (yah i know not alot) and i want to know an easy way to make more money ( if their is one besides farming dungeons) and what kind of gear i should look for that is good for war. (i hope im not asking to much by saying this) please dont say just something like 7 s. amp and 30+ crit, please give me an idea like Osmium battlesuit of db +6 or something along those lines with how many slots and what goes in the slots. thanks.... oh also how can i level up faster now that RS buffalo cage is seeming a bit slow.

thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pentothenate View Post
    oh also how can i level up faster now that RS buffalo cage is seeming a bit slow. thanks
    to lvl up faster, just keep RSing with noobs until you can go to ls. ls should be really fast.

run eod a couple times if ya want.. you'll get a level to half a level a run.. what sever are ya on?
    dang upload killed the clarity of the sig x_x

Lol fastest way to make money is to buy cc and resell the stuff. but yea lvl up to t2 130-149 war cause its pointless to stay in t1 now cause of the same wexp, stay at 149 till you get either knight or praetor.

Also stay and rs with a bunch of noobs till 110. gears you should look for in pvp are armor suit +6 7 samp and armor helm+6 30 cd then use st gloves and boots 7 samp

Quote Originally Posted by DVwizzy View Post
    run eod a couple times if ya want.. you'll get a level to half a level a run.. what sever are ya on?
    im on mercury

Join a strong guild that can fund you preferably BloodOrchid...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Suterusu View Post
    Join a strong guild that can fund you preferably BloodOrchid...
    dont D:

Your from Venus you wouldn't know ._.

Banned
    but he knows how to whack of to his own character

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast