Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something needs to be done about this.

Angry Something needs to be done about this.

Support tickets are literally taking weeks for a reply...
    what the hell is going on? honestly i thought this was a professional company but i cant help but feel like im playing a private server being ran by a teenage staff.

DO something about the tickets. they should NOT be taking more than 48 hours working days at the most. this is honestly ridiculous. so stupid that i would be willing to do it without even getting paid, in a professional company, honestly its pretty pathetic when you have people volunteer to do someone's job who's not doing it right, but still gets paid for it. who ever you are employing is obviously not doing a good job when you have to wait more than 2 weeks for a reply. are you kidding me? I sent a ticket about email changing almost 2 and a half weeks ago with a simple 1 sentence long request, and to this day there is still yet to be a reply. pathetic.
    Last edited by NWA; 04-18-2010 at 02:11 PM.
    "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."

Red-Osmium
    I think they get 1000 HD tickets a day, sooooo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyAlpha View Post
    I think they get 1000 HD tickets a day, sooooo
    my first ticket was number 1.2k. i sent another one after i FINALLY got a reply 13 days later. the new one is 2k.
    so, they get like 1k every 2 weeks.
    ugh, when are they going to unblock me already T_T

Oh believe me, they dont get over 1000 a day. each ticket has a unique number and up to this day there hasent been more than 2.5k tickets.

even if they did, the tickets will be about different categories. and all it takes is a person per 1 or 2 categories to take care of this problem.

but no they decide to leave tickets untouched for over 2 weeks and work on useless garbage such as "revising" item shops and such.

Banned
    It's the weekend. Do you want to work on the weekend?

just be patient...im waiting on a response for my ticket too...i cant even play until i get a response

i do agree the length of time it takes is ridiculous though...
    Lyrical ninja, master of stealth, with dual katanas attached to my belt, ya head'll hit the ground before the slashes are felt!

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    It's the weekend. Do you want to work on the weekend?
    As previously stated in my first post, keyword was "48 hours of Working Days". Meaning i dont expect them to work on weekends.

lol if it wasnt for game guard, those number of tickets would be cut in half XD

Most tickets LITERALLY take 1-3 minutes to answer. I'm not even joking. This is just plain irresponsibility. There isn't another word for it.

i use to answer customer support back at aim2game. and i use to finish hundreds of tickets alone per week as a part time job. I speak from experience.

Banned
    It's professional so far imo, except for that kink slowly being exposed --- not really lack but scarcity of feedback on inquiries. With OGP they just simply flat out don't care. With EST, they try to, but I think it has something to do with language barrier. Aside from my suggestion of assigning just specific people to man the ticket desk, maybe it'd be good to hire a translator too? I dunno.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast