Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dungeon penalties

dungeon penalties

make it take a good chunk rather then somethign not even noticable and encourages ppl to finish the dungeons

cough-delevel-cough

seriously

10k xp for a ft2.

Shadow Titanium
    Stop farming NW.

is there a rule that says i cant?

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Um, your quest dungeons, most at least have a 1% or close to 1% exp penalty for the level of the dungeon you should be doing the dungeon at. IE from your Sig, lvl 79 quest dungeon will drop your 1% per fail on a lvl 79 character. Character i've been building to farm wEoD with, completely de-level her into the full negative, not even purple shows on the bar :P . Hint hint, Patren Patren at lvl 95ish, there a good whopping 130k exp lost per fail last time I was in there on another alt.

Retired
    Account Passed On

yes i know about those

but they need to put something that gives a bigger lose. spending 30min to dlvl is not the most exciting thing in the world.

Red-Osmium
    Thats the thing, go lvl. lol
    don't QQ on forum thinking 1 people can
    change something they do.

i lol lv up XD

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Quote Originally Posted by crushingraid View Post
    yes i know about those

but they need to put something that gives a bigger lose. spending 30min to dlvl is not the most exciting thing in the world.
    LoL, who says you have to stay in the dungeon and let the timer run out??? Enter dungeon, Click Challenge to start timer, Options, Select Character, Click Yes on any dialogs until you get to the char selection menu, re-select your character, go again. Still gives you the penalty for exiting the dungeon without finishing it.

Retired
    Account Passed On

Quote Originally Posted by SilverIceForum View Post
    LoL, who says you have to stay in the dungeon and let the timer run out??? Enter dungeon, Click Challenge to start timer, Options, Select Character, Click Yes on any dialogs until you get to the char selection menu, re-select your character, go again. Still gives you the penalty for exiting the dungeon without finishing it.
    yes i know i meant dlvl a whole level.

Quote Originally Posted by OhEmGee View Post
    Thats the thing, go lvl. lol
    don't QQ on forum thinking 1 people can
    change something they do.
    Never doubt that a single committed person can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by crushingraid View Post
    yes i know i meant dlvl a whole level.

Never doubt that a single committed person can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
    You realize that they never intended people to intentionally not level. You're exploiting a feature of the game that was intended to encourage new players to finish dungeon, not something that is supposed to be used to intentionally not level so you can stay at low tier war. Increasing the punishment would only encourage people to stay at low level tiers, not level, and stomp noobs for WExp, if anything, they should remove the "punishment" entirely so people have no choice to level if they want to continue playing the game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast