Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Wrong Section~

Wrong Section~

Wanted to ask people if you could buy gocash game cards from 7 eleven.

I know it's a wrong section, but people barely answer in "itemshop" section.

Thx kk!

go to gocash.com and check

Yes I am a noob.. yes I am weak.. I already know... so leave me alone..

I did check and it says available in 7 eleven. But when I went to 7-11 website, there no items such as gocash game cards. o.o

Quote Originally Posted by EvilRage View Post
    I did check and it says available in 7 eleven. But when I went to 7-11 website, there no items such as gocash game cards. o.o
    if u cant find the gocash locally, u can always purchase over the internet via paypal (dont need credit card, can just buy amex gift card and add the money onto it, then register the card and add to paypal acct, then purchase via cabal website)

yolto.com is the online retailer for gocash gamecards.... i bought through them once and it wasnt worth it since theres like 2-3 dollar "handling charge"
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Sorry to ask you again, but how do you it..?? I never tried that before. When you go to gocashgamecard.com it says (coming soon for via paypal).

So I thought you couldn't buy online..

on the cabal website it sells via paypal, if u have credit card just add it to ur paypal acct, or u can buy a gift card from amex, only thing is u hav to register it with the customer support center or else u cant use it to add to ur paypal. (name, address, phone number, zip code) just the basic stuff so when it runs the gift card it has information to validate between paypal and the companys card that your adding.

if u have credit card u can just use that on paypal acct, and then when u goto purchase select paypal express checkout, and itll prompt your log in to your paypal acct, which card u wanna use ect ect.

wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Thank you very much~~ I just firgured it out!!
    Thx!!