Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's suitable for pve and war?

What's suitable for pve and war?

I don't know about others but I'm more concerned about pve and war. (or maybe all wiz does lol)

So I wanted to set up my dream gear so that I couldn't waste money on somethin stupid

So I'm planning to get

Osm Martialsuit 7% m.amp and 50 hp (for now)

Osm Martialgloves 7%m.amp (I think amp is best for glove, in my opinion)

Osm Martialhelm 8% rate and 20% dmg ( I think wiz needs a lot of rate)

Osm Martial boots 7%m amp or Osm Martialboots 240hp

Phery orb 8% rate 20% dmg (never seen one in shop o.o)

Phery orb 30% dmg.

lastly, 3 ring of luck.

I would like to know what must be fixed or changed. (Plz help me )

Osmium
    8rate 20dmg helm
    7amp 50hp OR 7amp 100hp osm martialsuit if you can afford
    7amp osmium martialboots
    7amp osmium martialgloves
    bracelet of sage +3 slotted
    idk about orbs but what's stated above is average for wizards around 140-150

uhm.. What would it be somethin that is above average for that particular level??

it's the orbs you stated but lapis/topaz
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Just an extra question. How come Wiz don't use forcium m.amp orbs...?

some do and some dont. depends on how that person likes their build.

Titanium
    Your gear is good enough, but your gonna want to have a backup helmet incase.
    seeing as you have 8/20 orb and 3rol+1 you have 40+rate which is good for war.
    but for war, your leg gives +15rate so you can either replace your rol's or helm (36 or 30 dmg helms would be nice if you cant get rate slots)
    and for your pve orbs, keep your 8/20 orb because most wizies have trouble obtaining rate
    a good PvE wep combo would be :
    High crit damage = low base attack
    High Magic Attack and lower crit damage = semi-high crits with high base attack
    and as for your PvE orbs i recommend you keep your 8/20 orb and get a 10cd forcy orb +8-11

Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post
    High crit damage = low base attack
    High Magic Attack and lower crit damage = semi-high crits with high base attack
    and as for your PvE orbs i recommend you keep your 8/20 orb and get a 10cd forcy orb +8-11
    Imo you shouldn't pair a phery with a forci...Like Derp said tho, you should go either for a low base and high crit dmg(Personnally i dont really like to rely on crits), for a high base and low crit dmg(I dont really like to have low crits either...lol) OR decent base with a decent crit dmg(I prefer this setup)

If you go dual phery, try to get orbs with rate in slot, just a normal 8/20 or 30dmg doesnt gives enough crit dmg imo

If you use the last build I stated, try getting a 5-8/20 lapis/topaz and pair it with a 30-40dmg lapis/topaz

Thank you guys for your suggestion.

I agree on that. Pairing Phery orbs and forcium isn't really good at all. (in my opinion).

But the problem with your set up is that I have to extend the lapis/topaz with a seh, which is almost impossible... (If I wanna have a decent dmg with base attack).

Uhm.. And I never seen a person selling a lapis or topaz orb that's 8% rate crafted in shop. o.o

I think.... my location is where my house is... I 'think'.
    o.o..

Sig by the one and only! Infi!! =D
    - Mercury.
    - tewfiddy+ posts.
    "MissMaglTeK"
    Wanna see my fb gear??
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...al!)-Gear-Goal!
    ..wanna see it again? =p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast