Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: allowed to delete characters again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fsflashy View Post
    yeah they do, they deleted my friend's character for him.
    They do but they take forever. My ticket's been in there for a month and I don't expect them to close it anytime soon.

XFearMyBladeX, obviously you haven't tried deleting any character recently. Ever since EST took over you now have to remove all three sub-passwords to delete a character. When OGP ran it you could just delete the character select sub-password and that's it, but not anymore.

Banned
    tk10 is right

recently trded an acct bound item, and u need to do all those he said to vacate a slot and delete the interim migrant after the trade.

Also, Fear is right in a way...that works only for lvs1-49 chars. Aftr that it's the hd u go. But that will take time until they ascertain ur not just another hacker and if u can prove ownership convicingly, and a good reason for such request.

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    wrong.u only have to delete ur logging subpassword(not ur warehouse/inventory)and as far as i know that only works with lvl 50s and under idk, i have lots of 140+chars and am not gonna delete any of them just for checking lol.just send ticket and wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by tk10 View Post
    XFearMyBladeX, obviously you haven't tried deleting any character recently. Ever since EST took over you now have to remove all three sub-passwords to delete a character. When OGP ran it you could just delete the character select sub-password and that's it, but not anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    tk10 is right

recently trded an acct bound item, and u need to do all those he said to vacate a slot and delete the interim migrant after the trade.

Also, Fear is right in a way...that works only for lvs1-49 chars. Aftr that it's the hd u go. But that will take time until they ascertain ur not just another hacker and if u can prove ownership convicingly, and a good reason for such request.
    Well Fear was actually right with the subpass thing but tk10 was right as well for saying that its lvl 1-49 only. I recently deleted a lvl 1 on another account to reserve a name on another account for a mule and it deleted fine with just the log in sub gone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenus View Post
    Well Fear was actually right with the subpass thing but tk10 was right as well for saying that its lvl 1-49 only. I recently deleted a lvl 1 on another account to reserve a name on another account for a mule and it deleted fine with just the log in sub gone.
    not when it's a character transfer u wanna delete

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12