Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cabal support team=epic fail

Angry Cabal support team=epic fail

i sent in a ticket to the help desk about a no nation botter in MF heres what i had said to them:

HandsomeFS:
    theres a bot in MF thats 1 shotting everything in channel 16 can you please do something ASAP

CABAL Support Team:
    Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

Kindly provide clearer evidence, preferably a video, showing this incident, as the evidence given isn't enough.

Thank you for your report

Kind Regards,
    The CABAL Online support team

http://upload.cabal.com/upload/Couns...3/793f7374.jpg

WELL THERES THE PROOF THAT I SENT TO THEM HOW IS THAT NOT ENOUGH PROOF RIGHT THERE THE FREAKING BOT IS INSIDE THE RAILING YOU CANT GET IN THERE IVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO GET IN THERE TO KILL IT

CABAL SUPPORT TEAM SHOULD BE FIRED!!! AND HIRE PEOPLE THAT WILL DO THEIR JOBS

q.q moar
    seriously stop raging all u provided was a ss, a video wouldve been MUCH much better
    send them a video next time

well you can see in the SS plain as day its hacking in the map boundries how much more proof do you need sheesh???

OH NO A BOT.KILL IT WITH FIRE......idiotbabymoron

Shadow Titanium
    you claimed
    "theres a bot in MF thats 1 shotting everything"
    and provided evidence of "hacking in the map boundries"

your claim was unsubstantiated.

should have said "theres someone hacking in the map boundries"
    though, your ss still wouldnt have excluded a visual bug or another non-bot-related error
    you would need... something. im not sure how to describe it. maybe... "clearer evidence, preferably a video, showing this incident"

off-topic: why are you not using the alt bar?
    Last edited by zomgOmglol; 12-27-2010 at 02:09 AM.

yeah, im that creative

oh thats gm business, they are selling char or alz to make more money LOL, thats why dont waste any more money on this game, all gm's are useless, i reported someone using bot at fort ruina, i think his name is zzzcortezzz something like that and gm said its been take care of it, but i still seeing the boter there 3 of them lol
    Last edited by boi2pac; 12-27-2010 at 04:49 AM.

A hacker is a hacker, the fact that they didn't do anything is fucking dildos. It doesn't matter what he called it, it's hacking, end of story.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LɐthalHɐart View Post
    A hacker is a hacker, the fact that they didn't do anything is fucking dildos. It doesn't matter what he called it, it's hacking, end of story.
    What do you think your parents would say if they were mailed a copy of all of your posts like this?

http://www.gamerstube.com/videos/97166471-21794

"Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

Thank You for your report.

We have investigated the account/s mentioned and the appropriate action has been taken.

Please continue sending us any evidence or suspicions that you might have. It really does help in keeping CABAL Online a cheat-free game for everyone to enjoy.

If you have any other questions, please contact us again.
    Thank you.

Regards,
    CABAL Support Team.
    "

quit crying hes already been reported with the necessary evidence
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

wtf EST better investigate accounts that lost items and restore them i want my items back! how much more time we have to wait, at least say SORRY WE CANT RESTORE THEIR ITEMS. "happy cabal"...................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast