Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: S>Forci DB blade 2 slot

Banned
    this blades not worth more than 4b lol anyone who bids higher than that is................retuuuuuuurded

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    oh another tang in the making...only this one is noisy...and suddenly screw all our ex-guildies and 'buddies" we're not gonna tell anything lol, 'we're making hay while the sun shines" here lol, alz do change everything

gl with 7.5b, pricing error if u ask me, as someone pointed it out (correction tho, sehh is 7b to them). best u can get there is a 31% too and a 1% in a 3rd slot 6b extender if u insanely use one on that lol
    you seem to refer yourself to an ex guildy and/or buddy. if so, who are you? and how did we screw you? i can count on 1 hand the number of guildies that left on bad terms, some of which followed others, and soon came back.

and, if some1 wants to pay that for the blade, why would we complain? its not like we set the price, its the price it was bid up to. and that wasnt the only offer in that general area. dont act like we're setting prices...the blade is being bid on.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Banned
    nah, my identity is immaterial here. But in all fairness, you are a fair GL, Jeff, no beef with u whatsover. It's some of ur minions who are being jerks, again don't ask for names.

like i said, gl with that drop and price.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    nah, my identity is immaterial here. But in all fairness, you are a fair GL, Jeff, no beef with u whatsover. It's some of ur minions who are being jerks, again don't ask for names.

like i said, gl with that drop and price.
    Why post then? Please don't cry to us about something we can't even fix since you choose to hide as an anonymous ex-guildy instead of confronting it like a man.

SOLD

Banned
    gonna laugh when the person that paid 7.5b for this blade watches someone else buy a 27 or 30 dmg forc blade for 1/2 that price

Shadow Titanium
    theres already a 27 dmg kat for 5b, i sure as hell hope nobody actually paid 7.5

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by forumaccount View Post
    theres already a 27 dmg kat for 5b, i sure as hell hope nobody actually paid 7.5
    obviously not sold for 7.5b then, also the buyer wasn't even mentioned.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123