Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: hmmm spur my love..... !

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    i like how youre talking about updating stats, last time i checked your mag was 1163, now its 1164

rofl i just gained 1 magic attack, lemme go update it on VRS

btw nice +8 forcy orb, baddie
    if u looked closely i didnt update cause of 1matk i updated cause i went up a few amp. check ure eyes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    if u looked closely i didnt update cause of 1matk i updated cause i went up a few amp. check ure eyes
    lol...a few amp, and dromar went up a "few" alot of things and you're trying to bash him for it? jesus you're pathetic

get @ me when ur orbs arent garb, k kid?

SIGMetal
    lol...a few amp, and dromar went up a "few" alot of things and you're trying to bash him for it? jesus you're pathetic

get @ me when ur orbs arent garb, k kid?
    i dont need to get at the #2 wi, ure the one that needs to beat me

so ur saying u havent looked at any of my stats on my sig?

just sayin'
    I looked at your stat, but I don't bother to remember them.

Banned
    i dont need to get at the #2 wi, ure the one that needs to beat me
    sorry but your actual defense is just over 820, and your actual magic is just over 1140, and your bm2 bar is garbage so get @ me when you don't have the DPS i had 6 months ago, thx

its also funny that you think you're a top wiz just because of your honor rank. without you being the biggest I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in this game you wouldnt be considered a top anything.

enjoy +ing and extending your forc orb, cuz by then my topaz will be +15
    Last edited by Mat; 12-30-2010 at 03:10 PM.

Banned
    you being the biggest I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in this game you wouldnt be considered a top anything.

ure implying that playing at 6am means you have a life

>"dromar paid me 700m"
    >dromar posted he lost gear 12 noon
    >dromar actually lost gear earlier than that, prolly by hours
    >"according to lethal there's noooooo way he could have paid me the 700m before that"
    >6am lul
    Last edited by LєthalHeart; 12-30-2010 at 04:43 PM.

SIGMetal
    sorry but your actual defense is just over 820, and your actual magic is just over 1140, and your bm2 bar is garbage so get @ me when you don't have the DPS i had 6 months ago, thx

its also funny that you think you're a top wiz just because of your honor rank. without you being the biggest I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in this game you wouldnt be considered a top anything.

enjoy +ing and extending your forc orb, cuz by then my topaz will be +15
    sry but ure actual defense is 700 and ure actual matk is under 1000. ure bm2 bar will forever be garbage till u realize the lvls of my skills are perfect in all situations.

dun wanna hear excuses y ure #2 ty. on a 2nd thought u might be #3 since romp > u

Banned
    sry but ure actual defense is 700 and ure actual matk is under 1000. ure bm2 bar will forever be garbage till u realize the lvls of my skills are perfect in all situations.
    That's funny seeing how I not only gave you the bm2 calculator but also posted pictures of your own dps on a control defense using my bm2 bar showing everything but what levels/order my skills were, and mine raped your bar by like 300 dps. Maybe you're just to conceited to realize the thousands of hours you spent playing a wizard mean nothing because by spending 30mins calculating I already know more about the class than you ever will. Or maybe you're just too ignorant to realize everyone has already told you how to improve your character because you haven't taken any of their advice.
    Last edited by otice1; 12-30-2010 at 06:18 PM.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    That's funny seeing how I not only gave you the bm2 calculator but also posted pictures of your own dps on a control defense using my bm2 bar showing everything but what levels/order my skills were, and mine raped your bar by like 300 dps. Maybe you're just to conceited to realize the thousands of hours you spent playing a wizard mean nothing because by spending 30mins calculating I already know more about the class than you ever will. Or maybe you're just too ignorant to realize everyone has already told you how to improve your character because you haven't taken any of their advice.
    u are pretty funny. go pull that post back up y dont u. u stopped posting there cause i already proved to u that ure bar does not increase my dps anywhere over double digits dps. 40-50dps x 85sec is like 3-4k dmg which = 1 cast, not worth it at all. when i can own u in pvp/pk/nw with lvl 20s ty

when u guys are arguing about the no.1 spot, im still sitting tight on No.2 fail wiz................I like no challenges =)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast