Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: hmmm spur my love..... !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    u are pretty funny. go pull that post back up y dont u. u stopped posting there cause i already proved to u that ure bar does not increase my dps anywhere over double digits dps. 40-50dps x 85sec is like 3-4k dmg which = 1 cast, not worth it at all. when i can own u in pvp/pk/nw with lvl 20s ty
    The fact that you are saying my bar decreases your dps only invalidates everything you are saying because I never gave you a bm2 bar to compare. And if you have any common sense at all you'd realize people stop arguing with you because even when you are wrong (which is almost always) you refuse to believe anything anyone else says could be true. It makes me lol that you actually think having multiple lances and chain explosion in your bm2 bar yields maximum dps.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    The fact that you are saying my bar decreases your dps only invalidates everything you are saying because I never gave you a bm2 bar to compare. And if you have any common sense at all you'd realize people stop arguing with you because even when you are wrong (which is almost always) you refuse to believe anything anyone else says could be true. It makes me lol that you actually think having multiple lances and chain explosion in your bm2 bar yields maximum dps.
    u know wats weird i think the same about u. i proved u wrong again and again and yet u still manage to change the topic like nuthin ever happened. like i said b4 if u can find me a bm2 bar with my stats that increases my dps by ure so called 350+ i will never ever post on these forums ever again. not only that i will admit i was wrong on every single occasion that i ever argued with anyone on these forums.

u like my challenge? too bad im that confident ure 350+dps bar is a lie

Banned
    Good one, make me spend the hours to find the perfect bm2 bar and then give it to you for free. O wait I already know it and you're still fussy because you can't get me to give you a freeb. I already posted the numbers, its not my fault if you think they are untrue. That just means you are too confident in yourself.

incrased dps ? yo Domar hook me plox?_

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

spur's bm2 barr is nice... i tried it...better dps than my last one..

sry but ure actual defense is 700 and ure actual matk is under 1000.
    woah, come on now thats like insane lowball dude, are you serious? I got 1031 Mattack with a +11 lapiz and +9 phery CRY....qq
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Spur and Romp has and always will be the # 1 and 2 wiz in game on mercury, this venus mercury crap is garbage, pick a server and stick to it.
    Ascension Homepage

Cabal Online NA Closed Beta Tester
    Ex-GA / L170 sFS
    First L7 Weapon crafter in Cabal NA.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinehonor View Post
    Spur and Romp has and always will be the # 1 and 2 wiz in game on mercury, this venus mercury crap is garbage, pick a server and stick to it.
    +1

Banned
    sry but ure actual defense is 700 and ure actual matk is under 1000. ure bm2 bar will forever be garbage till u realize the lvls of my skills are perfect in all situations.

dun wanna hear excuses y ure #2 ty. on a 2nd thought u might be #3 since romp > u
    Sorry, but lets look at facts here, someone posted a SS of your gear, your orb was +8, you had mystic gloves and your sig suit was +7. Anyone that plays WI knows that with that gear and that + you won't be hitting near 900 def. On top of that, any mag over 1160 is from a +11 forcy orb taking into consideration your eos, 10 mag from pet, and max mag atk rune with around lvl 6-7 stat runes as well. We both know your stats are fake Spur, why do you even deny it anymore? Lol, like I've previously stated before, your lvl 20 hard hitters on that rota in your video do less crits AND noncrits than my 18's, which was BEFORE my eos and topaz, so how can you even compare to my DPS or say that your bar is good when you've been proved wrong over and over?

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    Sorry, but lets look at facts here, someone posted a SS of your gear, your orb was +8, you had mystic gloves and your sig suit was +7. Anyone that plays WI knows that with that gear and that + you won't be hitting near 900 def. On top of that, any mag over 1160 is from a +11 forcy orb taking into consideration your eos, 10 mag from pet, and max mag atk rune with around lvl 6-7 stat runes as well. We both know your stats are fake Spur, why do you even deny it anymore? Lol, like I've previously stated before, your lvl 20 hard hitters on that rota in your video do less crits AND noncrits than my 18's, which was BEFORE my eos and topaz, so how can you even compare to my DPS or say that your bar is good when you've been proved wrong over and over?
    like i said how bout i put on a full set of titanium let u take an ss and then adjust my stats accordingly cause we all know a set of plain titanium cannot have even 700def

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast