Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: S> SEH (Account-Bind)

RedOsmium
    Last edited by Mishon; 12-31-2010 at 01:23 PM.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Hope no one falls for this.

Siggy By Rasecx!

RedOsmium
    Fall for what?
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Banned
    i'll do it IF he gives me the ecoins first to avail of the xfer "it's on him" as he claimed, and make the char transfer FIRST with the seh in, THEN i'll give him 1.1b ^^

but the problem is...he prolly won't, just as a fool will give him the 1.1b first before the xfer. then qq time...

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    i'll do it IF he gives me the ecoins first to avail of the xfer "it's on him" as he claimed, and make the char transfer FIRST with the seh in, THEN i'll give him 1.1b ^^

but the problem is...he prolly won't, just as a fool will give him the 1.1b first before the xfer. then qq time...
    I sold it already and I proudly went first.

Banned
    well, grats for pulling off a risky feat. Noble but foolish. Sorry. You may yet come across someone running away with both your xfer coins and item.

u either have full trust on that person u dealt with 'cuz he's not a stranger (which makes a public announcement like this pretty useless; all u ever get on these forums are 2-timing trolls lol), or u have a fallback support from gm's that the moment this buyer scams you, ban him! And the buyer is just too afraid to 2-time you, lol.

I wish ESt would have a system like that...scammers are sanctioned. it's not like they can't tell if it's just one or 2 people are involved in any logged transaction. They know for sure. But i dunno, maybe the additional work doesn't interest them lol

RedOsmium
    well, grats for pulling off a risky feat. Noble but foolish. Sorry. You may yet come across someone running away with both your xfer coins and item.

u either have full trust on that person u dealt with 'cuz he's not a stranger (which makes a public announcement like this pretty useless; all u ever get on these forums are 2-timing trolls lol), or u have a fallback support from gm's that the moment this buyer scams you, ban him! And the buyer is just too afraid to 2-time you, lol.

I wish ESt would have a system like that...scammers are sanctioned. it's not like they can't tell if it's just one or 2 people are involved in any logged transaction. They know for sure. But i dunno, maybe the additional work doesn't interest them lol
    Ive had a successful xfer with the guy before so I trusted him lol, but I agree there should be a system to prevent scam.

Banned

contrary to popular belief, there arent that many people who are dumb enough to scam people during a trade of an item that requires an account transfer.

i sold my 40 dmg osm blade off my blader to tookie and gave him the blade first, and also sold my 40 dmg lapis orb to semiauto, he paid first

Banned
    and contrary to popular sentiment and impression, u, matrimoney, and telepathy are some names i know i can trust here too. we did trade a gem a long time before which required me buying a high level seal and giving it to u first so ucan trade it. I can vouch for ur honesty but not ur humility lol ^^

hence my phrase "u either have full trust on that person u dealt with 'cuz he's not a stranger..."

and jet "sniper" aka mishon sound like names i recall from a long time ogp game i used to play^^, if u are, i don't mind going first too... i misss those days when u can fully trust people and are in good company...cabal changed all that lol

RedOsmium
    Bump, selling 2 more SEH.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast