Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cabal using windows 7/vista if u got lag follow this...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Anyone can explain in a non-geek way? I got lost at step3
    don't worry, bro. I got lost at 3 too. lol

Banned
    lol not the only1 tho just try the latrix

tried using latrex got errors just did it manually.

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    slow down and read... its not geek language at all; if your having hard time comprehending finding a registry value, i wouldnt bother with college lols.
    Sorry for not being a geek and not knowing every single thing about computers. I play the game and thats all.

Banned
    Sorry for not being a geek and not knowing every single thing about computers. I play the game and thats all.
    lol +1

Whats geek about the instructions? Its questioning your comprehension skills lol, thats why they have the auto installer for the people who cant input a dword value into thier registry without a 20 page tutorial and video to go along with it, unless ofcourse you have attention deficit disorder, then i could let it slide.

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    lol not the only1 tho just try the latrix
    yea and i just played cable: the online revolution of action. coolstory
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 12-30-2010 at 10:11 AM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    Whats geek about the instructions? Its questioning your comprehension skills lol, thats why they have the auto installer for the people who cant input a dword value into thier registry without a 20 page tutorial and video to go along with it, unless ofcourse you have attention deficit disorder, then i could let it slide.
    any problem with the auto installer? u do it how ever u want lol and yes some ppl know the words or w/e others just play or pay for it to be done(like me)looool

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Quote Originally Posted by YAAAAAHAAAA View Post
    NOTE, ONLY FOR WINDOWS 7/ POSSIBLY VISTA

*Edit Do these 3 steps just in case you get something corrupted you can restore back to...
    1. Create a Manual Restore Point and have a Windows 7 Repair disc handy. Start>My Computer>Right click>Properties>Click Create Button to Create a Manual Restore Point>Name and Save

2. Start>Control Panel>Backup and Restore>Create a system repair disc (You will need a blank DVD -R)

3. 1. Go to Start- type in "regedt32" without quotation marks.
    In Regedit goto File>Export and save your current registry in a backup, USB Key drive, floppy, Memory Stick, somewhere safe you can restore from without problem remembering where you put it.

4. Browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\servic es\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces

5. Browse the items under interfaces until you find one that has an IPAddress entry matching the network interface you want to affect (typically LAN IP addresses start with 192.168 or 10.0); note that if your IP address is automatically assigned by a DHCP server you may need to look for a matching DhcpIPAddress instead of IPAddress

6. Right-click on the interface and select New > DWORD (32-bit) Value, name it “TcpAckFrequency”

7. Right-click the new TcpAckFrequency value and select Modify, enter “1″ (Hexadecimal radio button should be selected)

8. Right-click on the interface and select New > DWORD (32-bit) Value, name it “TCPNoDelay” (note that TCP is all uppercase this time – that’s intentional)

9. Right-click the new TCPNoDelay value and select Modify, enter “1″ (Hexadecimal radio button should be selected)

10. Verify that both TcpAckFrequency and TCPNoDelay now show up in the adapter’s property list with types REG_DWORD and values 0×00000001

11. Exit regedit and reboot (reboot is necessary for the changes to take effect!)

HOPE IT WORKS CAUSE IT WORKS ON ME...^_^...
    Edited and Fixed
    Last edited by SilverIceForum; 12-30-2010 at 10:27 AM.

Retired
    Account Passed On

i like

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Campus View Post
    i like
    me2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast