Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cabal using windows 7/vista if u got lag follow this...

Hey this really worked I can combo much easier now !

bump for sticky

Quote Originally Posted by SilverIceForum View Post
    Edited and Fixed
    lolz...even with out backing up haha..well its too easy just add those tcp's and ur good it wont destroy your system..^_^...playing dota allstar at the same time with cabal no lags..^_^...

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Even if it is just a network configuration setting to how windows does its search parameters. Simple rule before even attempting to change anything in the windows registry, at least back up the registry. Done plenty a computer re-install of an OS due to some customer not used to editing their registry doing a "Simple" registry hack and bring it in crying fix it fix it fix it please. Heck even I have backed up my registry or made a restore point, done a test registry hack, rebooted and had a comp just sit there after a registry hack only to have to reboot from a repair disc to restore back to the point b4 the hack.

Windows Registry can be a touchy and dangerous thing to deal with if one letter or number is wrong so the backup methods are just safety harnesses to fall back on ;-)

Retired
    Account Passed On

Banned
    hmm...hi am using windows xp and having alot of skill delay /lag problems will this help me in anyway??

Quote Originally Posted by WORTHLESS View Post
    hmm...hi am using windows xp and having alot of skill delay /lag problems will this help me in anyway??
    i wouldnt attempt it until you get confirmation that it works on xp, since all ive seen here is 7/vista.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Banned
    my computer started to lagg everytime my graphic card reaches 115 cel, hope this thing can fix the lagg even though it really has nothing to do with it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sabuvok View Post
    How do you test your ping? I tried using http://www.pingtest.net/ but i had the exact same ping before and after.
    Did i do something wrong?
    hi you can also test your ping at Whoisxy.com here they provide you good results .test your ping and compare it with other results.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I know what it does. It changes how long your computer waits before accepting or sending packets. This makes the game run a hell of a lot better. I didn't change mine manually, I used leatrix latency fix instead.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...atencyFix.html

I would highly recommend that people do this, before using the fix I couldn't use force kick in combo (hell I sometimes broke after using impact stab), after I can easily use any skills, dash/fade in combo.
    Ty gonna try that when I can, thought it was my. Computer

Banned
    just use AOL meng it boosted my internet so much 56k for life baby!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234