Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PROS and CONS of BL ?

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    lol bl bm1 isnt great dude bl bm1 is one of the best bm1 in game best for me is fb and bl.
    do u stalk me on forum?><
    everytime i post you post

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tysukiomi View Post
    do u stalk me on forum?><
    everytime i post you post
    o.0 lol no i only post when theres something funny or retard

Shadow Titanium
    isnt great compare to wa bm2 , fb bm1 sometime wiz bm2 ^^! u still dead pretty fast in bm1
    also u will need to wait immunity to use with bm1 or bm2 in war or else u get rooted and when bl get root they cant do anything
    my dps skill doesnt work at all in war -,- the damage output is too low i just use all heavy skills.
    there is a reason why bl cant score high in war and there are no bl bringer up to this point

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    isnt great compare to wa bm2 , fb bm1 sometime wiz bm2 ^^! u still dead pretty fast in bm1
    also u will need to wait immunity to use with bm1 or bm2 in war or else u get rooted and when bl get root they cant do anything
    my dps skill doesnt work at all in war -,- the damage output is too low i just use all heavy skills.
    there is a reason why bl cant score high in war and there are no bl bringer up to this point
    i think he was talking about bm1 not bm2 o.o like they said already u use ur skills depending on situation. adding the " u cant do nothing when u get rooted by a fb" is stupid cuz same happends with wiz and fs they dont have anti rooting buffs.if ur point that bls r weak cuz there is 0 bl bringer thats not a reason to believe bls r actually weak ^^

Shadow Titanium
    we dont talk about bm1 or bm2 we are talking about how u roll in war and yes bm2 of bl is kinda useless in war so all u have left is bm1
    in mass war when a wiz get root in the middle he still can use his skills man but bl cant or u can use TM and some cannon XD. FS and WA also have some range in their skill
    well so how can u explain why there are no bl bringer also u can ask other ppl which class that they like to meet 1vs 1 in war and which class nuker(wiz, fa) target 1st in mass war

The only con i can see in bl is the stun skill doesnt have a big aoe other then that bl rock im soloing stuff on my bl at lower lvls then i could on my fs or fb.

Its funny how people try to sound better online then they are in real life

we dont talk about bm1 or bm2 we are talking about how u roll in war and yes bm2 of bl is kinda useless in war so all u have left is bm1
    in mass war when a wiz get root in the middle he still can use his skills man but bl cant or u can use TM and some cannon XD. FS and WA also have some range in their skill
    well so how can u explain why there are no bl bringer also u can ask other ppl which class that they like to meet 1vs 1 in war and which class nuker(wiz, fa) target 1st in mass war
    you don't know how to use it don't ya?

are you untalented with blader or just plain stupid
    let someone mess with a decent geared/skilled blader in bm2+aura+intuition+curse dodge+intense blade+aof

What combo do you use for War? As well as PvE?

Banned
    Pro They have two swords.
    Con You will never be better then me at being a BL.
    yup thats it pretty much. Bm2+Mirage Grind=1 hit Ko btw.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast