Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pruma?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    lol....no

he was just terrible during the time of that video, nothing more
    you have to take into consideration of the gear that was floating around at the time,an 8/40 osm GS was downright beast back then,now people wouldn't wipe their ass with it,it's npc candy.....also there wasn't the ring update or runes and you were still a blader....i mean c'mon,he was a GA in that vid,that right there should tell you how old it was.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    you have to take into consideration of the gear that was floating around at the time,an 8/40 osm GS was downright beast back then,now people wouldn't wipe their ass with it,it's npc candy.....also there wasn't the ring update or runes and you were still a blader....i mean c'mon,he was a GA in that vid,that right there should tell you how old it was.
    sorry to tell you but there were warriors close to soloing pluma during that vid there lol

Banned
    sorry to tell you but there were warriors close to soloing pluma during that vid there lol
    You're right,there were.....in korea

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    You're right,there were.....in korea
    lol i think you underestimate how geared out wa's like darrkd/bumba/weapon were at the time he made this...

even coolhandluke and frankthetank were close to soloing pluma in the beginning of 09

Banned
    lol i think you underestimate how geared out wa's like darrkd/bumba/weapon were at the time he made this...

even coolhandluke and frankthetank were close to soloing pluma in the beginning of 09
    Then I probably stand corrected,I'm just trying to put the timeline into perspective because it looks like people are comparing his dmg back then to the dmg every other WA has right now.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345