Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: S>

S>

I'm thinking about selling +10 Sigmetal BL gloves of Amp (7 s.amp/4 atk). If I do decide to sell them, they'll go to the highest offer. Anyway, leave your ign & offers here (preferably), or pm/mail me in game.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

bump

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

1.6b
    ApocaIypse

Burninator 15x FA
    Sufferia 15x FB
    AdultContent 15x BL

Making a come back :X

bump

bump