Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: E Points not refilling

Exclamation E Points not refilling

hi cabal team, i bought 8 go cash cards amounting to 15USD each, now as i entered the 2 cards it say i earned 3,000 pts already,and then i notice that my ecoins remains the same>>> please help, im afraid to input the rest of the PIN knowing that my points will not be refilled. Can you put in to my account the 2 cards total to 3000 pts. and please i do wanna use the cash shop as soon as possible thanks.

ok i tiried to relog in and input the remaining 6 cards and it work, but the 1st 2 cards still have not come WHY???? i should have 12,000 points instead of only 9,000... can you refill 2 cards i lost during ur refilling glitch??? pleaseeeeeeeeee GM Help. I live in Qatar btw and send money through western to my sis so she can buy it for me, i went through all this long procedure just to get e coins and this what i get, i lost 2 cards... kindly do something about this GM's.

still no answer

so sadddd that this things keep on happening.. and still no answer from the GM.

Quote Originally Posted by zuvzx View Post
    so sadddd that this things keep on happening.. and still no answer from the GM.
    u expect an answer?
    open a ticket and wait 1.5 year like me then pray.
    HoIIowIchigo---170 FB Venus (stolen), vAizenSousukev------180 Wiz Venus. HolIowlchigo----180 FB Venus.
    HoIIowIchigo---172 FB Mercury(stolen), VxByakuyaxV-----157 BL, HoIIowlchigo----180 WA Venus.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowichigo View Post
    u expect an answer?
    open a ticket and wait 1.5 year like me then pray.
    Rofl estsoft hasn't even hosted this cabal version for a year. Cool story tho.

RIP ChaosL0rd ~Praetor of Faith~

Quote Originally Posted by WingsOfAngel View Post
    Rofl estsoft hasn't even hosted this cabal version for a year. Cool story tho.
    Im p sure it will, and tickets wont be answered by then.
    wanan bet?
    HoIIowIchigo---170 FB Venus (stolen), vAizenSousukev------180 Wiz Venus. HolIowlchigo----180 FB Venus.
    HoIIowIchigo---172 FB Mercury(stolen), VxByakuyaxV-----157 BL, HoIIowlchigo----180 WA Venus.

Faith <<< tis the only one i got... Hope >>> that they will compensate me somehow for the loss

To: edited
    Sent: Tuesday, January 4, 2011 2:43:34 AM
    Subject: RE: Fw: Help with go cash

Dear GoCash user,

Thank you for purchasing our game cards, and sorry for the late reply. Our office has been closed the past 4 days due to Holidays.

We are sorry that you are having troubles with redemption. We have checked both of your PINs and it shows that they have been successfully activated on December 30th. GoCash Game Card has no access to your ESTSoft account, so there is little that we can do on our side. If you still haven't received your redeemed money, then please contact Cabal online on the following link:

http://www.cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk

Let them know the problem and I'm sure they'll be able to help you promptly.

Have a nice day,

GoCash Team

@ so what happens next GM's????

Thanks GM Daisy ( - ^ ) V ur the best..

Dear Cabal Collegues,

My concerns above have been answered and solved, they refund back my 3k pts and im verry happy with the result. To others please dont loose hope and kindly give the correct and complete details on your concerns to speed the process. Once again Thank you CABAL team, CABAL GM's and most specially to you GM Daisy^^.

Thread close =)
    Last edited by zuvzx; 01-06-2011 at 01:21 AM.

i have a similar issue.. when i try to use a payment method.. all it does is refresh the page.. =/