Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: [Guide] Forgotten Temple B2F by Terror

[Guide] Forgotten Temple B2F by Terror

While I may have officially quit well before episode 3 was was available in the US, I keep coming back, one way or another, to play around with updates and the like.

Thus, here is a guide I've written for Forgotten Temple B2F in pdf form. It's much easier to keep it in this form- opposed to converting it to BBC with all my formatting) and it allows players to keep it with them on their system. (The file is safe; forgive the fact this will be my first post. :P)

Download: Forgotten Temple B2F Guide
    View Online: Forgotten Temple B2F Guide

It includes a crude map of the dungeon (happily stolen from the game's files) as well as step by step instructions on what to click on, what to expect, etc. It does not give any combat information such as what classes to bring or what exact strategies to use on the bosses (because, frankly, I didn't care to figure it out).

Hope this can help someone out there. ;3

(This guide may be re-posted as desired given that my name(s) remain intact in this document and that reasonable credit is given.)

EDIT 5/31/12 - The guide had some odd spelling corrections on the names of mobs and bosses. It has been fixed.
    Last edited by terror; 06-02-2012 at 07:19 PM.

Its a good idea to make pdf format so that if someone needs it they don't have to look it up.
    Nice work man

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Ah, thank you for the sticky. xD Guess this guide could be my apology for taking a EoG+7 from a Bederk drop and then effectively "leaving and trying other things" 2 years ago. >_<

I'd like to know if this actually helps someone; would anyone care to post their experience in using it?

Shadow Titanium
    nice map!!

I like this forum, I have many problems to solve, thank you

The guide now has a slight update to the spelling of the names in it. I originally had the right spellings, but some auto-spell checker screwed it up along the way.

HELP! Does the Hidden Helper Puzzle Piece still exist in FT2? Or was it also removed with the rest of the HH?