Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year CABAL 2011!

Hey, if you're still playing Cabal for this whole year or so, then LOLOLOL. Even playing Cabal for the first quarter of 2011 is still LOLOLOL. Cabal su.cks, that's all.

Get owned in a real PvP game.

Cisa
    Human Thief - Guild Wars 2, Anvil Rock
    60 Elyos Cleric - Aion, Tiamat (Vaizel & Zikel merged)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CriSai View Post
    Hey, if you're still playing Cabal for this whole year or so, then LOLOLOL. Even playing Cabal for the first quarter of 2011 is still LOLOLOL. Cabal su.cks, that's all.

srry c9 isn't out yet.

any mmo can be considered "real pvp"(except cabal lul) it depends on your opinion of pvp. (unless ur opinion is point and click mmo)

go meet a tourney ppl

lolwut? aion a real pvp game mmk, bro im still loling. I guess its matter of preference but surely its gey coming on another mmos forums to act like the game your playing is perfect..its far from that, you sound mad like some1 made you rage quit cabal from seireitei lols.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

I hate Cabal just as much as the next guy and there is tons wrong with it...But i hate every other MMO even more.Patiently awaiting diablo 3 and guild wars 3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Captaintyingknots View Post
    and guild wars 3
    hurry up and w8 then bro because GW2 has to come out first

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    lolwut? aion a real pvp game mmk, bro im still loling. I guess its matter of preference but surely its gey coming on another mmos forums to act like the game your playing is perfect..its far from that, you sound mad like some1 made you rage quit cabal from seireitei lols.
    LOL I don't even recommend Aion, and it's not perfect, so yeah, lol? But it IS better than Cabal. I've said somewhere before I'm waiting for Tera/Guild Wars 2, we'll see.

Look up what I posted earlier too: "Waiting for someone to say, iMad." iMad for sure, that's what you want to hear. No one made me quit, btw, but I'll let you think what you want.

Really though, don't mind what I post, because iMad.

Cisa

LOL I don't even recommend Aion, and it's not perfect, so yeah, lol? But it IS better than Cabal. I've said somewhere before I'm waiting for Tera/Guild Wars 2, we'll see.

Look up what I posted earlier too: "Waiting for someone to say, iMad." iMad for sure, that's what you want to hear. No one made me quit, btw, but I'll let you think what you want.

Really though, don't mind what I post, because iMad.
    well considering you still visit the forums, you are mad. Nobody cares if your cool in aion, or if you like it, or why u quit, to be honest nobody prolly even noticed you were gone. Lol. mad is the only logical conclusion, or else youd be playing cabal not just arguing on the internet about how it fails. kekeke

It's called trolling, I thought you knew better. What's wrong about visiting my old game's forums for luls?

But yeah true, nobody cares /sadface, but do I care if nobody cares you think?

Mad is the only logical conclusion? LOL kk dude. I'm mad. There you go. Rawr >

Cisa

It's called trolling, I thought you knew better. What's wrong about visiting my old game's forums for luls?

But yeah true, nobody cares /sadface, but do I care if nobody cares you think?

Mad is the only logical conclusion? LOL kk dude. I'm mad. There you go. Rawr >
    bro im not even going to explain how hard you fail....you cant troll for shi.t.

go visit /b/ you might learn somethin new. srsly trend ho.

happy new year everyone :<

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast