Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: The art of cabal war!

The art of cabal war!

Only High Scorers:

Problem for winning players: Wasted 3m on SP+1m to enter=4m lost avg. per war.

Winning side benefits: 2m+capsule for high scorers avg.

High scorers in winning war: 4m-(2.5m to 3m)= 1.5m to 1m lost every winning war.

Losing side benefits: 500k-1m avg+capsule= 1m to 1.5m

High scorers in losing war: 4m-(1m to 1.5m)= 3m to 2.5m lost every losing war.

So no matter what you will lose cash in war. Wexp is same for both sides. I've realized no point in giving much effort in war. The hard workers in war end up losing more for working hard.

New strategy that will make all cabal players money and will F the establishment.

OK first, no one buy any sp packs I mean no one, caps or procs. If no one buys sp packs what will happen? Our hard earned cash won't disappear into oblivion.

With this strategy, Winning side high scorers will actually make money and losing side high scorers also won't lose their hard earned money. Now for only $19.95 I can send u my strategy guide.....just kidding!

If no one buys sp packs what will happen: 1m to enter war is the only cost.

High scorers in winning war benefits: 2.5m+capsule=3m avg......... 3m-1m=2m profit every war! Ask yourself how many wars you went to in 3 years? I've attended around 2.5-3k war I think. Now think how much cash I lost.

High scorers in losing war benefits: 500k to 1m+capsule=(1m to1.5m)...so in a losing war high scorers will lose nothing every war if they don't buy sp packs. they can make around 500k per war in a losing war.

Conclusion: 500k-2m profit for winning or losing high scorers. thats 1.5b-6b cash lost in 3 years avg. 2 wars per day.

All of this loss, just because the establishment has no common sense reward for players who win and work hard to win.

So Spur is right, unfortunately. He has been making money last 2 years. He made around 4b if he refrained himself from buying sp packs.

We need a boycott on all sp packs! FK the establishment! just look what they did to the upgrading system.....they are vultures.

You know 2m is dust to any average player right?

edit: Necro ftw

Titanium
    I can only lol at this guy...

like this:

LOL.

nice of you calculating all of that but I think only bringers do
    that kinda of spending(sp) in Nwar I myself dont buy sp kit or watever you call it
    I always pt wi so no prob with sp but still My ave score is 200 0r more depending on
    how big is the war
    to sum it up I guess I lost like 0-200k(vital kit) per war
    just sayin

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-