Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: We need permanent indepth stats for NW !

We need permanent indepth stats for NW !

Here is what I am suggesting. Why not make NW more fun with all kinds of permanent stats like given dmg, taken dmg, winning war, lost war? We have kills but what about deaths? More stats means more fun. Why not make a whole history of all stats in NW of all tiers for all cabal players to see. That way past performances of epic players who came and gone stays in the history books. That would be great I think. I think having a history of all stats in NW will greatly increase the number of participations in NW.

i dont know if theyd have all this info on hand. if they did, id say it wuld be cool to add it.

Damage given/received is received by the server and totaled at end of every war, or used to be, putting a total of each persons on a new rankings page would be neat, along will kill counts and death counts, overall k/d ratio etc. Would definately be awsome.
    Ascension Homepage

Cabal Online NA Closed Beta Tester
    Ex-GA / L170 sFS
    First L7 Weapon crafter in Cabal NA.

I guess that wuld make sense, since they were able to add kill counts to the game. Might as well post all stats on the website in that case, not just from nation war. It would create a more competitive environment for sure.

I'm a stats addict lmao. There is so many different and interesting stats in cabal that aren't being recorded and are disappearing into oblivion. At least crusade can be proud of his 10K+ cap kills lmao.