Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Wizard PVP Combo?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Im not convinced that youre one of those people who can take me down, you probably might need help to do it. I dont know yet and thats why i want to see.

I dont need cr+2 ty. Infact i dont need anything. I just wanna see if u can prove your blatant claims to be good. But u refused so i know now wat u are.
    rol2 = cry2 now apparently, ur dumber than you look...and u look like u got down syndrome sooooooo thats pretty bad

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    it would be 10 pvp's, you getting rolled 10x, prove me wrong.
    Again and please listen coz this is true!

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!

why dont you do it? XD
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    rol2 = cry2 now apparently, ur dumber than you look...and u look like u got down syndrome sooooooo thats pretty bad

Ooookay! XD Whaaaat evar! Dumdum!

sorry that they're not xc0n, they dont spend money on games you stupid I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥en fob miavi piece of I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

Quote Originally Posted by ohidere View Post
    sorry that they're not xc0n, they dont spend money on games you stupid I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥en fob miavi piece of I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥
    I lol'd .Ok fine, I see. XDDDD

Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllll gpat u funnay mengz

the only reason venus has better gears is because of people like fiery who buy 10s of billions of alz.... (<--- from venus)

Here try This i seems to let me crit more i use this on anything PVE or PvP "Terra Lance, Fire Lance, Aqua Cannon, Fire Cannon, Stone Cannon, Space Collapse or Meteorite" Which ever you wanted.. or liked.... if your from Mercury server... give me a Visit on Venus Channel 15, look for me yuckYiu.. Im a Wiz.... i can teach you more... Thanks...
    Last edited by yuckYiu; 09-15-2010 at 11:15 PM.

Freeze>Burning Hands>EnergyField>lvl9 Win

Siggy By Rasecx!

Psft... I forgot Burning hands... Thats totally awesome man... it will rule everything.. Hell Even Spur and Rapchez will bow down LMAO..... Don't forget to use some Crude orbs +15 Perfect Craft Damage... Man.. that be Ubor Ownage

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast