Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 bar Quad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    haha you just proved my point once again, ignorant immature kid is ignorant nothing to come back with but that lame penna thing, it's all good i get it, you want to remain on cabal related topics because when we mention your real life, you got nothing to say

oh noez the penna D: even though i can solo 20 procs at once in war i definitely can't solo a penna
    wow are procs really that bad?

whats harder, 20 procs or..

prolly the penna, right kid? you need some help w/ that penna?

Osmium
    @otice

that's nice, cause you say i'm mad when i cut ass on a single player but isn't that what you do with spur?

mmk imad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathaniel View Post
    Lets just all agree that I'm obviously the richest person on these forums. Lethal's problem is that his parents obviously don't love him and give him next to no attention. He craves Mommy and Daddy's approval, but, being the living abortion he is, he doesn't get it. So, he decides to spend his life on a forum for a game that he doesn't even play, talking about how much better the games that he plays are.

Lethal, if you can give me a good reason as to why you have more forum accounts than anyone on these forums, probably more posts than DH, and get more furious over Mat's in-game achievements than anyone, I may forgive you for having fetal alcohol syndrome.
    That was a great post. Had any of it been true, there's a chance I might have been offended. I won't waste my time with a new like yourself, you wouldn't understand.

I'll just go lurkmode reminisce over the giant dump I've taken on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    wow are procs really that bad?

whats harder, 20 procs or..

prolly the penna, right kid? you need some help w/ that penna?

Your penna material is weak. Make it at least funny. Oh wait profound jealousy has left you a hollow shell.

Osmium
    lol once again mat, you've proved to be one stupid ignorant under-payed piece of sht again =)

and yeah i guess 20 procs isn't nothing, maybe it's cause your from venus and over there you got ppl like fiery that can't do sht with their class

sorry but in merc ppl actually had some degree of skill and weren't as easy to kill as those in venus

SIGMetal
    lol spur took advantage of an alz glitch, glitched it himself and bought his own uchh, your ignorance is just amazing
    lol and here u are back to accusing me of glitching alz. are u jealous i know my market and make more alz than u? or are u trying to imply that since u buy alz and i got more than u i must be illegit?

learn to face the facts i make alz faster than u and i have a better wi than u come back when u can prove me wrong

Banned
    @otice

that's nice, cause you say i'm mad when i cut ass on a single player but isn't that what you do with spur?

mmk imad
    ill cut ass on you if you've glitched 20b alz and think ur the best there ever was and will be

or ill just laugh and send my pet @ you

RUN!!!

Osmium
    lol dromar could have super's stats and i'd still take a dump on him so bad that you'd think i went to mexico, drank the water there, came back and lost 10 pounds on a single diarrhea

Banned
    or ill just laugh and send my pet @ you

RUN!!!
    Booooooo.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    lol and here u are back to accusing me of glitching alz. are u jealous i know my market and make more alz than u? or are u trying to imply that since u buy alz and i got more than u i must be illegit?

learn to face the facts i make alz faster than u and i have a better wi than u come back when u can prove me wrong
    lol oh boy thats funny, you have a better wi than me yet i do everything you do but better and faster? you have a better wi than me yet it takes you over 6 minutes to combo a rota? jesus i did mine in barely over 5 and it was sloppy as nuts

Banned
    lol dromar could have super's stats and i'd still take a dump on him so bad that you'd think i went to mexico, drank the water there, came back and lost 10 pounds on a single diarrhea
    dont even need to send dromar after you, id just send my other guildy, the one you cant even kill

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast