Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 bar Quad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    Why do you even post? SPur > u and you just mad cuz u got owned.
    Owned by what exactly this is only the third time I posted in this thread. Since it was first person, however, we can tell that his dps is garb so lemme guess, he wasn't wearing an aop6 again amirite?

lolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolol olollolololollolololollolololollolololollololololl olololollolololollolololollolololollolololollololo lollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollo lololollolololollolololollolololollolololollololol ollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollol ololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololo llolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolo lolollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololol lolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolol olollolololollolololollolololollolololollololololl olololollolololollolololollolololollolololollololo lollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollo lololollolololollolololollolololollolololollololol ollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollol ololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololo llolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolo lolollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololol lolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolol olollolololollolololollolololollolololollololololl olololollolololollolololollolololollolololollololo lollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollo lololollolololollolololollol

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Owned by what exactly this is only the third time I posted in this thread. Since it was first person, however, we can tell that his dps is garb so lemme guess, he wasn't wearing an aop6 again amirite? lolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolol olollolololollolololollolololollolololollololololl olololollolololollolololollolololollolololollololo lollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollo lololollolololollolololollolololollolololollololol ollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollol ololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololo llolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolo lolollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololol lolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolol olollolololollolololollolololollolololollololololl olololollolololollolololollolololollolololollololo lollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollo lololollolololollolololollolololollolololollololol ollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollol ololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololo llolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolo lolollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololol lolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolol olollolololollolololollolololollolololollololololl olololollolololollolololollolololollolololollololo lollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollo lololollolololollolololollol
    he practically owns you in every Wi thread possible, you and ur dps, I lol'ed.
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Banned
    we can tell that his dps is garb so lemme
    >Implying mat can do any better

Spur posted that video yesterday and all he has done is flame it, and get his 1bar quad up.(with pots) It's obvious he's already tried comboing tank, if he could do it sub 6:17 he would of had his up in a heartbeat.
    inb4 burger king job

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalHǝart View Post
    >Implying mat can do any better

Spur posted that video yesterday and all he has done is flame it, and get his 1bar quad up.(with pots) It's obvious he's already tried comboing tank, if he could do it sub 6:17 he would of had his up in a heartbeat.
    inb4 burger king job
    By that logic Spur can't 2bar quad since Matt posted a video months ago and Spur never replied with one. And unfortunately some people aren't on 24/7 and don't have the time to post up a combo video within an hour of you asking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    he practically owns you in every Wi thread possible, you and ur dps, I lol'ed.
    Sorry he hasn't proven me wrong about anything wiz related.

Banned
    And unfortunately some people aren't on 24/7
    Right they just magically obtain 10b when they don't play at all.

Hahahahah, remember that 700m you paid him when you lost all your gear and alz? Brb loling

Banned

Hahahahah, remember that 700m you paid him when you lost all your gear and alz? Brb loling
    Because I didn't have alz when I lost my gear. OK! I guess I didn't receive everything but my aop6 during the correction maintenance either. You seem to be the expert here so maybe you can explain why you are still mad or is this just your jealously again?

not 24/7 means he doesnt play at all. Nice logic

noone ever said all his alz n gear, you also say it like its hard to make money in this game.

wtb>new trolls.

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

Banned
    Because I didn't have alz when I lost my gear.

not 24/7 means he doesnt play at all. Nice logic
    So you can put ALL your gear in the guild warehouse(apparently not to dupe, to let ppl borrrow it brb loling) and when you lose it matri he makes you cough up the 700m? What an interesting relationship!

To get 10b in a week that's pretty much how long you have to be playing for, while getting uber lucky. Not to mention this has happened like what, 5x now?

Look, I don't judge, nor do I give two shits if you and your cohorts buy alz, but I'm just sayin', all your alibis are straight dildos, and it doesn't take much to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by xStar View Post
    noone ever said all his alz n gear, you also say it like its hard to make money in this game.

wtb>new trolls.
    Comming from the kid who's buying Shadow titianium gloves, lol.

Next

Osmium
    don't fux with the ST mang i was rockin' that for the longest

Banned
    So you can put ALL your gear in the guild warehouse(apparently not to dupe, to let ppl borrrow it brb loling) and when you lose it matri he makes you cough up the 700m? What an interesting relationship!

To get 10b in a week that's pretty much how long you have to be playing for, while getting uber lucky. Not to mention this has happened like what, 5x now?

Look, I don't judge, nor do I give two shits if you and your cohorts buy alz, but I'm just sayin', all your alibis are straight dildos, and it doesn't take much to see it.

Comming from the kid who's buying Shadow titianium gloves, lol.

Next
    1. We've already explained everything we traded or sold in the past several weeks so your saying we magically got all this alz still? I guess that's why we degeared for our next upgrades and why I still don't have the aop6 that I lost.
    2. Sorry but I never lost alz, I lost my cr2s, aop6, bof6s and eof7.
    3. Alibis? OK tell that to everyone who we've sold or traded gear lately because apparently they are fake, and I'm sure its really difficult to make alz when dozens of double slot forcium and belts and accessories are dropping like candy right?
    4. You obviously don't know how to use the search function because all of this has been explained before.

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast