Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 bar Quad

Quote Originally Posted by LethalHǝart View Post
    So you can put ALL your gear in the guild warehouse(apparently not to dupe, to let ppl borrrow it brb loling) and when you lose it matri he makes you cough up the 700m? What an interesting relationship!

To get 10b in a week that's pretty much how long you have to be playing for, while getting uber lucky. Not to mention this has happened like what, 5x now?

Look, I don't judge, nor do I give two shits if you and your cohorts buy alz, but I'm just sayin', all your alibis are straight dildos, and it doesn't take much to see it.

Comming from the kid who's buying Shadow titianium gloves, lol.

Next
    yeah sure say that to my mystic gloves kid.

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

Banned
    >Implying mat can do any better

Spur posted that video yesterday and all he has done is flame it, and get his 1bar quad up.(with pots) It's obvious he's already tried comboing tank, if he could do it sub 6:17 he would of had his up in a heartbeat.
    inb4 burger king job
    pretty sure i told you i already did a tank to see how long it took and it was 5 mins, and it was with a lvl 18 meteor, no edc either

i post 4 vids for every 1 that spur posts, get @ me when your fam can afford central air in your apartment complex with ur dirty ass walls

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    been explained before.
    In the form of a shitty alibi. Which is what I just said. You don't have to get so defensive, it's not like I'm not throwing any facts at you, so don't throw them at me.

Let me give you an example of a shitty alibi: You saying double slot forcium is dropping like candy. It's the basic principle of Supply & demand, we both know that. You'd have to get quite the number of double slot drops to make 10b in a week not playing more than 6 hours a day(assuming prices are 700-1b a peice, mat exlusively would have to sell 10,(and if that's the case then they prolly aren't even that much)) and even then it's difficult. If prices are still 2b, then they aren't dropping like candy.
    Last edited by LethalHǝart; 01-04-2011 at 04:26 PM.

Banned
    In the form of a shitty alibi. Which is what I just said. You don't have to get so defensive, it's not like I'm not throwing any facts at you, so don't throw them at me.

Let me give you an example of a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ty alibi: You saying double slot forcium is dropping like candy. It's the basic principle of Supply & demand, we both know that. You'd have to get quite the number of double slot drops to make 10b in a week not playing more than 6 hours a day, and even then it's difficult. If prices are still 2b, then they aren't dropping like candy.
    lol who said we "made" 10b in a week? just because i bought items worth 10b within a span of a week doesnt mean i MAGICALLY made it, just means i had money saved up, derp harder kid, go fap to vindictus

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    pretty sure i told you i already did a tank to see how long it took and it was 5 mins, and it was with a lvl 18 meteor, no edc either

i post 4 vids for every 1 that spur posts, get @ me when your fam can afford central air in your apartment complex with ur dirty ass walls
    welcome to 2nd grade home of single digit multiplication
    i posted 3 vids x 4 = ? i dont see it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    lol who said we "made" 10b in a week? just because i bought items worth 10b within a span of a week doesnt mean i MAGICALLY made it, just means i had money saved up, derp harder kid, go fap to vindictus
    re-read the edit, pretty sure you bought something in the week before that that was 5b+, and you were loaning darrkd and otice 700m each. i find it hard to believe after your spree of sig and forci purchases you had 20b+ still left over.(from playing sub 6 hours a day)

Also, how old are we? You're acting like Lilbop.

Osmium
    Lol so you claim you had alz saved up but never thought that spur could have saved up alz when he bought the eos8 you kept raging at him for and accused of alz glitching right?

that's cool i believe you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    Lol so you claim you had alz saved up but never thought that spur could have saved up alz when he bought the eos8 you kept raging at him for and accused of alz glitching right?

that's cool i believe you
    lol ikr selling overpriced UCHH is hacking spur is so not legit!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!1!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE View Post
    You never proved me wrong in the last thread. Post a picture from the front and not from an angle. Also, I think that a energy star rated central air system would be much less expensive and power consuming than having 8+ air conditioners.
    if you're only using 1 room it's cheaper to use 1 a/c unit than to keep the entire house cool with central air. no point in keeping a room cool if you're not using it :/

Osmium
    Yeah man fo sho, and just cause spur isn't legit why should mat be with his nice ass 8/24 orb that was crafted by a gm

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast