Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 bar Quad

Spur and Mat are legit. o.o

Banned
    lul

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    Lol so you claim you had alz saved up but never thought that spur could have saved up alz when he bought the eos8 you kept raging at him for and accused of alz glitching right?

that's cool i believe you
    news flash kiddo, i had 4b and degeared temporarily for my eos along with that 4b i paid, and then borrowed alz over a week after i bought my eos for my topaz orb, explain to me how spending 7.5b of my OWN money within 2 weeks recently doesnt compare to dropping 10b pure alz on an eos like 6+ months ago when money wasnt as easy to come by

still talking about spurs glitched alz for that eos lolol funny kid is funny

even more pathetic that you guys still bring up my orb over pure jealousy, cuz im sure if any wi had the chance to buy it they would have, it out dps's a 7/40 topaz and even moreso when its +13, why wouldnt they want it? i also like how my orb comes into factor when i shat on you guys with videos for proof lololol

"i can 1 bar quad that isnt a big deal"
    " LOL YA RIGHT NOOB VID OR I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥"
    "k, heres a video enjoy"
    " LOL NICE GM ORB BRO"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    1)news flash kiddo, i had 4b and degeared temporarily for my eos along with that 4b i paid, and then borrowed alz over a week after i bought my eos for my topaz orb, explain to me how spending 7.5b of my OWN money within 2 weeks recently doesnt compare to dropping 10b pure alz on an eos like 6+ months ago when money wasnt as easy to come by

2)still talking about spurs glitched alz for that eos lolol funny kid is funny

3)even more pathetic that you guys still bring up my orb over pure jealousy,
    1) I've heard a different thing every time you've posted an exuse.

2) Spur took advantage of an opportunity. You take advantage of the bonus alz they give for buying 5b+

3) Lul you're talking to people who don't play cabal. You're the one that's drawing the short straw, dip shit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalHǝart View Post
    1) I've heard a different thing every time you've posted an exuse.

2) Spur took advantage of an opportunity. You take advantage of the bonus alz they give for buying 5b+

3) Lul you're talking to people who don't play cabal. You're the one that's drawing the short straw, dip shit.
    lol spur took advantage of an alz glitch, glitched it himself and bought his own uchh, your ignorance is just amazing

just because you dont play cabal doesnt mean you arent jello, look how many times you've posted in my thread, you're pretty jello little acne boy

btw, 5 minute rota solo coming soon

Banned
    lol spur took advantage of an alz glitch, glitched it himself and bought his own uchh, your ignorance is just amazing

just because you dont play cabal doesnt mean you arent jello, look how many times you've posted in my thread, you're pretty jello little acne boy

btw, 5 minute rota solo coming soon
    I've posted in your thread to debunk your shit alibi, and I raped it up the ass. This is how I get my cheap shits, I'll tell you I'm hollow of all aspiration. I can't be jealous if I repeatedly tell you I don't care if you buy alz. Spur didn't have to know that alz was being glitched to sell his UCHH at a high price and recognize an econmic oppertunity retard.

Hey, is spur responsible for 9/11 too? You're pretty close to implying it.

Banned
    I've posted in your thread to debunk your shit alibi, and I raped it up the ass. This is how I get my cheap shits, I'll tell you I'm hollow of all aspiration. I can't be jealous if I repeatedly tell you I don't care if you buy alz. Spur didn't have to know that alz was being glitched to sell his UCHH at a high price and recognize an econmic oppertunity retard.

Hey, is spur responsible for 9/11 too? You're pretty close to implying it.
    boy, you've got some pretty terrible ass analogies, lol debunk my alz for my items i bought? please kid, 4b alz + items accessories for my eos, darrkd pays me 700m for a +4 damp belt i bought for him while he was in merc a week beforehand, dromar pays me 700m back that he owed me for his forc amp boots, hp steal rune in fi sold for 650m and do i even need to explain the aops? i will anyway since ur a retard. crafted two 6's using only 2 tries in a week timeframe, and more with more overall crafts, yet you're saying you've somehow "debunked" where i get my money from? please kid, your shts full of holes

btw 1 of the 6's sold for 1.5b in ah, other sold for 1.2 to some warrior from strangeland

400m (had 4.4b when i got my eos, offered 4b + items he took it) +700(darrk +4 damp belt) +700 (dromars forc amp boots weeks beforehand) + 650m(solo fi run, got the screenshot, want it got?) + 2.7b from aop's

tell me how that doesnt explain how i got what i got

oh wait, darrkd didnt pay me 700m? hes using a +4 damp ask him who bought it for him
    oh wait, dromar didnt pay me 700m? hes using forc amp boots ask him who lent him the 700m to get them
    oh wait, i didnt craft aop6's? ask anyone in ch8, hell i even got a screenshot when i made a 6 with only 2 crafts
    oh wait, i didnt find an hp steal rune from fi my first solo run?, also have a screenshot of that

this is like checkmate all over again lethal, go grab ur rag u just got shat on by me yet again, i kinda feel like i should start paying you because its almost starting to be your job. you prolly need it too, since you have no job and ur parents cant afford central air

boy, you've got some pretty terrible ass analogies, lol debunk my alz for my items i bought? please kid, 4b alz + items accessories for my eos, darrkd pays me 700m for a +4 damp belt i bought for him while he was in merc a week beforehand, dromar pays me 700m back that he owed me for his forc amp boots, hp steal rune in fi sold for 650m and do i even need to explain the aops? i will anyway since ur a retard. crafted two 6's using only 2 tries in a week timeframe, and more with more overall crafts, yet you're saying you've somehow "debunked" where i get my money from? please kid, your shts full of holes

btw 1 of the 6's sold for 1.5b in ah, other sold for 1.2 to some warrior from strangeland

400m (had 4.4b when i got my eos, offered 4b + items he took it) +700(darrk +4 damp belt) +700 (dromars forc amp boots weeks beforehand) + 650m(solo fi run, got the screenshot, want it got?) + 2.7b from aop's

tell me how that doesnt explain how i got what i got

oh wait, darrkd didnt pay me 700m? hes using a +4 damp ask him who bought it for him
    oh wait, dromar didnt pay me 700m? hes using forc amp boots ask him who lent him the 700m to get them
    oh wait, i didnt craft aop6's? ask anyone in ch8, hell i even got a screenshot when i made a 6 with only 2 crafts
    oh wait, i didnt find an hp steal rune from fi my first solo run?, also have a screenshot of that

this is like checkmate all over again lethal, go grab ur rag u just got shat on by me yet again, i kinda feel like i should start paying you because its almost starting to be your job. you prolly need it too, since you have no job and ur parents cant afford central air
    Damn. Troll just got told.

- Retired
    - Retired

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sryinex View Post
    Damn. Troll just got told.
    dont worry hes used to me sh.itting on him, i used to waste my time doing it all the time on the forums back when he was playing a sh.it blader that couldnt even solo a rota

Banned
    lul sorry just read this last part. Here are the highlights of a real pro.
    different resolution and quality pics when only 1/2 of them had timestamps

HURRR DURRR laptop and cell phone, sorry I didn't bring my laptop outside and turn it around standing in the street and take a picture that way. Fuck you're retarded.

Hey dip shit central air costs a fuck ton more for houses with 8ft ceilings or higher. Maybe my parents wuld have opted for it if we lived in a 1500 sq. ft. shack. Or maybe not.

I laughed at eight air conditioners.Thanks for guessing the number of air conditioners we have, I know your whole arguement is based on senseless delusions, but I'm going to have to say that you're wrong. Like I said in the other post(you must have ignored it because you're retarded or something I don't know) Central air is a lot more expensive. Especially if we use two AC units at a time. Why the hell would you keep it on for a room nobody's in? Even with restricting central air to two or three rooms(if you can even do that) paying 100-150 an air conditioner that lasts around 3 years is much more cost efficient, right? And for not replying to you in the last thread, I can't even remember.

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Alibis? OK tell that to everyone who we've sold or traded gear lately because apparently they are fake, and I'm sure its really difficult to make alz when dozens of double slot forcium and belts and accessories are dropping like candy right?

Let me give you an example of a shitty alibi: You saying double slot forcium is dropping like candy. It's the basic principle of Supply & demand, we both know that. You'd have to get quite the number of double slot drops to make 10b in a week not playing more than 6 hours a day(assuming prices are 700-1b a peice, mat exlusively would have to sell 10,(and if that's the case then they prolly aren't even that much)) and even then it's difficult. If prices are still 2b, then they aren't dropping like candy.

Damn, I fucked your thread hard.
    central air lul

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast