Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 bar Quad

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    nobody gives a flying fuck until you can do this

http://zoome.jp/cabalmaniche/diary/13/
    lol at flying................wow beast fb

Titanium
    wow no bar solos are where it's at lol http://zoome.jp/cabalmaniche/diary/13/

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    people would say the same to you, how did you get involved with myself and darrkd, are you a stalker whos jealous? you wouldnt be the first
    Omgs, they so jealous they r rage. I was told the party was here, but seems like Crime-Time has the download where the party is, in his butt and everyones coming. Teehee
    Ascension Homepage

Cabal Online NA Closed Beta Tester
    Ex-GA / L170 sFS
    First L7 Weapon crafter in Cabal NA.

Banned
    btw xera doesnt rly count as a 1 bar when you stack 30 amps and 15 amps with holy fighters lol

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    nobody gives a flying fuck until you can do this

http://zoome.jp/cabalmaniche/diary/13/
    way to copy my post geez <_<
    but yeah pro fb is pro, would like to see a pve class come near to this on na server (which btw has had patches longer than jp, so yeah servers have been around longer but qq more you've had more time to +15 and farm 38% extended topaz/forcium geerz)

Quote Originally Posted by maibaza View Post
    way to copy my post geez <_<
    but yeah pro fb is pro, would like to see a pve class come near to this on na server (which btw has had patches longer than jp, so yeah servers have been around longer but qq more you've had more time to +15 and farm 38% extended topaz/forcium geerz)
    Maybe after we get a 14% amp sig event like korea had?

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    btw xera doesnt rly count as a 1 bar when you stack 30 amps and 15 amps with holy fighters lol
    holy water doesnt work 30/15 50/50 ftw

hurry up mat D:

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Maybe after we get a 14% amp sig event like korea had?
    this is cabal jp, not korean. on korean you can buy alz from cash shop along with epic gear like the sig weapon boxes but not temp. (just from what i've heard, haven't seen this myself to be totally honest)

not to mention that ET had what, 2, 3? 14% amp pieces? pretty sure he wasn't the only one with 14% parts, and forcium > sig if the 14% amp event sig you're talking about was 7 craft 7 in one slot.

Quote Originally Posted by maibaza View Post
    this is cabal jp, not korean. on korean you can buy alz from cash shop along with epic gear like the sig weapon boxes but not temp. (just from what i've heard, haven't seen this myself to be totally honest)

not to mention that ET had what, 2, 3? 14% amp pieces? pretty sure he wasn't the only one with 14% parts, and forcium > sig if the 14% amp event sig you're talking about was 7 craft 7 in one slot.
    No, that event was on korea. And no, they don't have any of those things in their cash shop.

The guy in that video has a full +15 sig set, 14% amp boots, gloves, suit. Not sure if his helm was just 36 dmg or better, also sig +15. From the screenshots I've seen both his weapons are +15 as well. Of course eof8, and all the other goodies.

I also heard that korea has nerfed bosses, not sure how true that is though.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast