Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Matri vs Spur

Matri vs Spur

both of you post your gear on forums, screenshot everything and just post it up as one image. Stop qqing and calling each others stats fake and just show it if you really want to end the stupid dispute.

spur you say matri bailed on his free transfer which he did but you sure as heck know you'd refuse a free transfer to venus and just take the money too

tl:dr neither of you will actually do this and post screenshots of your gear prove me wrong

inb4 matri says people will just help desk his orb if he posts it. you did it before and if they help desked its still there so what are you so afraid of if its legit and they didnt do anything about it already

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post
    spur you say matri bailed on his free transfer which he did but you sure as heck know you'd refuse a free transfer to venus and just take the money too
    sry but 1st point = proven 2nd point = ure opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    ure
    = proven retard

Someone offer spur a free transfer, he seems to say he wouldnt refuse it

SIGMetal
    = proven retard

Someone offer spur a free transfer, he seems to say he wouldnt refuse it
    people who know me would know wat my 2 choices were.
    1. accept the free transfer and go to venus
    2. dont accept the money at all
    matris choice #3 doesnt exist in my dictionary
    Last edited by Spur; 01-05-2011 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpBRO View Post
    im sure if matri and spur pvpd without titles it would come out even but with titles spur would obviously win even IF matri outgeared him by a ton cuz resisting 8 crit rate is a pretty huge deal and everyone knows that yet wont address it cuz yall are I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in speds and think just cuz spurs hr20 and nobody can crit him in pvp hes the pvp king lol sry to say but itd be an even match
    What you're saying is that Spur should not wear his Title which he worked hard for but on the other hand, Matri is allowed to use his gear which he worked hard for too?
    I smell discrimination.

theres a difference between gear and honor rank.

im saying everyone knows that spurs rank is unfair in pvp and pk, no matter how he got it or when he got it or watever...so ur saying matri can use his bringer title that he worked hard for? good logix
    Owned lol

SIGMetal
    theres a difference between gear and honor rank.

im saying everyone knows that spurs rank is unfair in pvp and pk, no matter how he got it or when he got it or watever...so ur saying matri can use his bringer title that he worked hard for? good logix
    sry but we dont compare perm items with unperm

Banned
    pvping would prove nothing,the fight would have to take place in NW then all that matters is who goes face down first

In war they will just blink away when they are about to die.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PopThatCherry View Post
    In war they will just blink away when they are about to die.
    That's when true skill comes into play,cuz something tells me spurs been wizzy'in longer than mat

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast