Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 bar Quad

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalHǝart View Post
    Well since I listened to what you think is funny, I'll tell you what I think is funny. I think it's funny that you continually spew out the most retarded illogical fallacies about me when I've provided timestamped pictures. Also, no, I don't do taxes. I talk about income like someone with an IQ over 100. You really are desperate.

>apartment complex
    LOL you listened to some fucktard architect who thinks multiple air conditioners mean multiple houses. Sorry bro, we have one for every room in the house, except for a few exceptions.

As for the rest of that post I'll disgard it as you swearing multiple times in a row to make it look like a longer post.
    I'm sorry, where do you work? Also, I never used air conditioners as a reason but since you mentioned it.... Ever heard of something called central air? Its an air conditioning system built into most newer single homes(built after 2002). The only newer homes that don't utilize central air include but are not limited to: multi-unit homes, condos, and apartment complexes though there are some new homes that aren't built with these systems.
    Last edited by ACE; 01-04-2011 at 02:39 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    You think your funny? Real funny gots. you think this is a joke?

yea making fun of me is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh. I'm tired of getting dogged on by you gots all the time whenever i respond to anything or any thread. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so i can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. yea you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems?....didn't think so gots. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is.? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you mother fuckers.
    No further comment....

yea making fun of me is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh. I'm tired of getting dogged on by you gots all the time whenever i respond to anything or any thread. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so i can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. yea you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems?....didn't think so gots. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is.? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you mother fuckers.
    I might as well have been Bel air'd.

parts that made me rofl!

SIGMetal
    wat happened to the its not a real solo till its without pots? werent u the one bashing that guy from the other version about buff pots

Quote Originally Posted by ACE View Post
    though there are some new homes that aren't built with these systems.
    Like trailors, keke
    Ascension Homepage

Cabal Online NA Closed Beta Tester
    Ex-GA / L170 sFS
    First L7 Weapon crafter in Cabal NA.

I'm sorry, but I couldn't hear you over your cheerleader shouts.

btw spur do you even have a 4 bar quad vid w/o pots?

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    wat happened to the its not a real solo till its without pots? werent u the one bashing that guy from the other version about buff pots
    the most important thing right now is lethal speaking, Lethal vs fps > the very reason for this thread

Osmium
    spurs got a quad pure combo vid bromangskizz

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast