Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 bar Quad

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    you think HP affects how fast I kill bosses
    are u seriously thinking it doesnt? with ure subpar hp u think u would stand there after 1 rota hit lol keep dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    i'm not gonna lie mat, you amuse me. and when someone makes a reference to this later your gonna be like "Yeah man i took such a big sht on those merc s wasn't even funny, i always win troll fights cause you know, i'm the king of trolls"

sorry bro, but you ain't Asparagus
    I miss bacon asparagus
    Ascension Homepage

Cabal Online NA Closed Beta Tester
    Ex-GA / L170 sFS
    First L7 Weapon crafter in Cabal NA.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    are u seriously thinking it doesnt? with ure subpar hp u think u would stand there after 1 rota hit lol keep dreaming
    so, what are you going to say when i upload another one without bringer??? gonna s.tfu and stop ur b.itching for once? how many times do i have to make u look like a mediocore wiz spur? just how many times?

worth your time? the last 50 posts from you have been riding my pen so hard ive got a rash, but sure you can pretend like you're not trying as hard as you can to troll me
    the only rash i got is the one i had when i got a whoof of that dump Lethal took all over your head and the one Spur dropped on you in his vid. Your accomplishment in cabal means nothing, I'm more conscious about better(more tangible things) like the biology i'm studying in school, so after I finish my dermatology residency I might consider hiring you as my office cleaner, since thats all you seem to be doing here, trying to clean the doodoo Lethal placed so nicely on your head, which you prolly thought it was the Golden Crown which you now go about claiming yourself to be the "king" of all wizz. plz life moves on

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SigfriedVeini View Post
    the only rash i got is the one i had when i got a whoof of that dump Lethal took all over your head and the one Spur dropped on you in his vid. Your accomplishment in cabal means nothing, I'm more conscious about better(more tangible things) like the biology i'm studying in school, so after I finish my dermatology residency I might consider hiring you as my office cleaner, since thats all you seem to be doing here, trying to clean the doodoo Lethal placed so nicely on your head, which you prolly thought it was the Golden Crown which you now go about claiming yourself to be the "king" of all wizz. plz life moves on
    first thing to do would be to get ahold of lethal to help him clear that disgusting acne he has

SIGMetal
    so, what are you going to say when i upload another one without bringer??? gonna s.tfu and stop ur b.itching for once? how many times do i have to make u look like a mediocore wiz spur? just how many times?
    maybe the same amount of times i make u look stupid?

http://www.xfire.com/video/3e626f/

Banned
    maybe the same amount of times i make u look stupid?

http://www.xfire.com/video/3e626f/
    the fact that you had to prove yourself twice over the same thing just goes to show how insecure you are about your junk ass wiz

also funny that u think killing it 15 seconds faster than me with a better combo is good or something lmfao.

i used the same combo as you so you didn't complain, does that mean my next vid can be a combo of my choice? oh boy

btw nice sh.it dmg, my edc crits 6080 w/o amp buff and your meteor with it crits 65xx?

oh jeez

SIGMetal
    the fact that you had to prove yourself twice over the same thing just goes to show how insecure you are about your junk ass wiz

also funny that u think killing it 15 seconds faster than me with a better combo is good or something lmfao.

i used the same combo as you so you didn't complain, does that mean my next vid can be a combo of my choice? oh boy
    im sry mr i need my bringer title. the fact that ure "real" stats are supposed to have way way more dps than my "fake" stats u should be the one that finishes at least 10-20% faster

Banned
    poor spurs asking to get dookered on again, ill embarrass you again tomorrow, cant embarrass you too much tonight, gotta save room for tomorrow

Banned
    im sry mr i need my bringer title. the fact that ure "real" stats are supposed to have way way more dps than my "fake" stats u should be the one that finishes at least 10-20% faster
    lets look at the facts here which are the videos, i do have more dmg than you, and we're talking non bm, its even more exaggerated in bm and bm/aura, correct?

lul junk ass wiz is junk.

can you even 1 bar a derk????????? or should i pave the way for you yet again

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast