Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 bar Quad

he can't have 14% amp parts for suit or boots with that hp, unless cabal jp gear can have 4 slots, which it can't. yes, taking into account bringer title hp. also he has a 14/12 forcium helm, 7/40 sig helm for sure.
    and he wears forcium boots.
    i wouldn't mind seeing those screenshots though.

plus we've had +15 update for longer than cabal japanese if i'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by maibaza View Post
    he can't have 14% amp parts for suit or boots with that hp, unless cabal jp gear can have 4 slots, which it can't. yes, taking into account bringer title hp. also he has a 14/12 forcium helm, 7/40 sig helm for sure.
    and he wears forcium boots.
    i wouldn't mind seeing those screenshots though.

plus we've had +15 update for longer than cabal japanese if i'm not mistaken.
    I may be talking about a different guy, I was sure it was him, but meh.

point is that so far nobody is good enough or arrogant enough on this server to post a combo only quad solo despite possible lag from recording.
    or they can't do it within a reasonable amount of time (7 minute fb soloing quad vs. 18 minute wiz soloing tank, brb still loling)

Banned
    lol

Korean cabal is the most "legit" version of cabal. Their cabal is just as difficult as ours, if not more so. They just happen to have about 15 times they player base and cabal has been out for over a year longer than it has here; that's why they have way better stuff than us. The cabal that had all the ridiculous stuff in the cash shop was cabal China, but they no longer exist. I'm not sure if other regions had a cash shop like them.
    Last edited by Nathaniel; 01-03-2011 at 03:13 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathaniel View Post
    Korean cabal is the most "legit" version of cabal. Their cabal is just as difficult as ours, if not more so. They just happen to have about 15 times they player base and cabal has been out for over a year longer than it has here; that's why they have way better stuff than us. The cabal that had all the ridiculous stuff in the cash shop was cabal China, but they no longer exist. I'm not sure if other regions had a cash shop like them.
    uhh this is the US Cabal online forums we dont logic anyway. with 15x the player base there's prolly like, uhh, idk, 15x the hacks. even with their active GMs doing 20x what ours do(protip: 20x0 is still 0) it still wouldn't be enough to keep them 85%+ "legit".

Banned
    lol...he said protip

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by maibaza View Post
    point is that so far nobody is good enough or arrogant enough on this server to post a combo only quad solo despite possible lag from recording.
    or they can't do it within a reasonable amount of time (7 minute fb soloing quad vs. 18 minute wiz soloing tank, brb still loling)
    we might not have the gear but we arent that bad...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    we might not have the gear but we arent that bad...

very niiiiiice

This calls for ass problems guy meme

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    lol...he said protip
    here u like durden right

Last edited by LethalHǝart; 01-03-2011 at 06:08 PM.

I wanna see the one bar quad vid Matri.

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast