Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 bar Quad

Osmium
    no point, lethal would just have his comeback within 30 seconds.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalHǝart View Post
    Ikr I have to get his address so I can shit in a flat rate box.
    lawl....

Ikr I have to get his address so I can shit in a flat rate box.
    lol

Maybe my parents wuld have ...
    I think this is the highlight of all your posts. Go earn something yourself, then talk.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE View Post
    You never proved me wrong in the last thread. Post a picture from the front and not from an angle. Also, I think that a energy star rated central air system would be much less expensive and power consuming than having 8+ air conditioners.
    I laughed at eight air conditioners.Thanks for guessing the number of air conditioners we have, I know your whole arguement is based on senseless delusions, but I'm going to have to say that you're wrong. Like I said in the other post(you must have ignored it because you're retarded or something I don't know) Central air is a lot more expensive. Especially if we use two AC units at a time. Why the hell would you keep it on for a room nobody's in? Even with restricting central air to two or three rooms(if you can even do that) paying 100-150 an air conditioner that lasts around 3 years is much more cost efficient, right? And for not replying to you in the last thread, I can't even remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I think this is the highlight of all your posts. Go earn something yourself, then talk.
    I'd post something like "umad?" But I know you're a guy that wouldn't give two shits.
    I present you with this comic in hopes that my typo didn't offend you sir.
    Last edited by LethalHǝart; 01-04-2011 at 03:23 PM.

You think your funny? Real funny gots. you think this is a joke?

yea making fun of me is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh. I'm tired of getting dogged on by you gots all the time whenever i respond to anything or any thread. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so i can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. yea you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems?....didn't think so gots. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is.? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you mother fuckers.

I'd post something like "umad?" But I know you're a guy that wouldn't give two shits.

mhmm.
    ApocaIypse

Burninator 15x FA
    Sufferia 15x FB
    AdultContent 15x BL

Making a come back :X

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    where did mat and otice go?
    I'm writing a paper on Napoleon. Meanwhile Lethal is calling his mom on the phone to pick up a new keyboard because his broke while he was smashing the keys and Spur has been trying for the last few hours to even be able to 2bar quad without amp pots. I suppose all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinehonor View Post
    Lol, an ass stuck between two peices of hard wood. Hilarious
    Or if its a moose, disregard
    i think it's a moose. x.x

Number of people trolled: 5
    this is my first post on forums in over 2 weeks I fail to see how your trolling me.

where did mat and otice go?
    some of us have things other than forums & cabal to do.

no point, lethal would just have his comeback within 30 seconds.
    cuz he's on forums 24/7

Central air is a lot more expensive.
    if your so rich who cares.

off 2 work. peace.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    I'm writing a paper on Napoleon. Meanwhile Lethal is calling his mom on the phone to pick up a new keyboard because his broke while he was smashing the keys and Spur has been trying for the last few hours to even be able to 2bar quad without amp pots. I suppose all is well.
    Why do you even post? SPur > u and you just mad cuz u got owned.
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    iif your so rich who cares.

off 2 work. peace.
    That's the response I would have expected from a 14 year old. I'd put it in terms that even a dirtbag taking worthless college courses at a community college can understand, but I'm sure if you think about it I won't even have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    some of us have things other than forums & cabal to do.
    Oh is it hunting season already?
    Last edited by LethalHǝart; 01-04-2011 at 03:33 PM.

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast