Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 bar Quad

Banned
    just to be clear spedmuffin, the pics im talking about are the ones of "you"

the one of your ugly ass zit covered face was a timestamped one of course, but the ones of your "body" had no timestamps, and were a different resolution and quality, then you put a timestamp next to your scale LMFAO

remember when i caught you lying about your height/weight?

what was it again? you said you were 5'9 140 then it changed to 5'11 135?

habitual liar is a habitual liar. im a millionaire IRL, prove me wrong <- lethals train of thought, best @ everything until proven wrong.

o

hey

news flash, you've been getting out-trolled since day 1, go back to vindictus and troll some 12 year olds, you might win

Banned
    300M Get

Banned

/endthread, go clean your face lethal

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    just to be clear spedmuffin, the pics im talking about are the ones of "you"

the one of your ugly ass zit covered face was a timestamped one of course, but the ones of your "body" had no timestamps, and were a different resolution and quality, then you put a timestamp next to your scale LMFAO

remember when i caught you lying about your height/weight?

what was it again? you said you were 5'9 140 then it changed to 5'11 135?

habitual liar is a habitual liar. im a millionaire IRL, prove me wrong <- lethals train of thought, best @ everything until proven wrong.

o

hey

news flash, you've been getting out-trolled since day 1, go back to vindictus and troll some 12 year olds, you might win
    Sorry, first two were timestamped. I thought you'd be smart enough to recocnize the same background was in ALL the pictures. Guess not. I don't keep my height and weight on tab, but I'm pretty sure me giving myself a few inches isn't a big deal at all. Sorry that you're jealous of my ottermode and you being some random obese guy. Different res from different fucking cameras how many times do I have to pound that into your face? How retarded are you to keep saying it? Last post I said "HURR DURR PROVE ME WRONG LULZ." was when? Sorry, that's bull shit, you're the one that says you're better until Spur proves you wrong. Lol @ talking about habitual lies when you buy outrageous amounts of alz and try to say you're legit. It gets obvious after awile.

Quote Originally Posted by HowToDupeV2 View Post
    300M Get
    fuck france

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post

/endthread,
    It's /thread retard hurrr durr ure so good at forums

Osmium
    @Mat

I lol'd at how you said i bring up your orb due to pure jealousy, alright to make you happy i'll admit it, Mat, I am absolutely jealous with that epic bunch of pixels and those stats that you brag about so much, matter of fact i'm also jealous of your leet solo's that no one gives a sht about because we know you have amounted to nothing in the real world and that you rely on cabal to boost your self-esteem and to escape your boss who constantly refuses to increase your hourly wage.

i also lol'd at how you think we're ignorant when you rant about a player you know absolutely nothing about but continue to insist that they are unlegit just because you can't compete with them.

=)
    Last edited by yomo; 01-04-2011 at 06:16 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    @Mat

I lol'd at how you said i bring up your orb due to pure jealousy, alright to make you happy i'll admit it, Mat, I am absolutely jealous with that epic bunch of pixels and those stats that you brag about so much, matter of fact i'm also jealous of your leet solo's that no one gives a sht about because we know you have amounted to nothing in the real world and that you rely on cabal to boost your self-esteem and to escape your boss who constantly refuses to increase your hourly wage.

i also lol'd at how you think we're ignorant when you rant about a player you know absolutely nothing about but continue to insist that they are unlegit just because you can't compete with them.

=)

this should get you off my thread

Banned
    @Mat

=)
    So you aren't jealous, hmmmm. Well that's what everyone else would imagine when you post incessantly about a single player even after you've quit the game that he's playing. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt; you're just mad.

Osmium
    haha you just proved my point once again, ignorant immature kid is ignorant nothing to come back with but that lame penna thing, it's all good i get it, you want to remain on cabal related topics because when we mention your real life, you got nothing to say

oh noez the penna D: even though i can solo 20 procs at once in war i definitely can't solo a penna

Banned
    haha you just proved my point once again, ignorant immature kid is ignorant nothing to come back with but that lame penna thing, it's all good i get it, you want to remain on cabal related topics because when we mention your real life, you got nothing to say

oh noez the penna D: even though i can solo 20 procs at once in war i definitely can't solo a penna
    Dromar's just pissy because his stats are worse than yours.

Lets just all agree that I'm obviously the richest person on these forums. Lethal's problem is that his parents obviously don't love him and give him next to no attention. He craves Mommy and Daddy's approval, but, being the living abortion he is, he doesn't get it. So, he decides to spend his life on a forum for a game that he doesn't even play, talking about how much better the games that he plays are.

Lethal, if you can give me a good reason as to why you have more forum accounts than anyone on these forums, probably more posts than DH, and get more furious over Mat's in-game achievements than anyone, I may forgive you for having fetal alcohol syndrome.

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast