Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 bar Quad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    lol dromar could have super's stats and i'd still take a dump on him so bad that you'd think i went to mexico, drank the water there, came back and lost 10 pounds on a single diarrhea
    I didn't know you were a funny guy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    i did mine in barely over 5 and it was sloppy as nuts
    no video lul

habitual liar matrimoney strikes again

Osmium
    i'm not gonna lie mat, you amuse me. and when someone makes a reference to this later your gonna be like "Yeah man i took such a big sht on those merc s wasn't even funny, i always win troll fights cause you know, i'm the king of trolls"

sorry bro, but you ain't Asparagus

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    lol oh boy thats funny, you have a better wi than me yet i do everything you do but better and faster? you have a better wi than me yet it takes you over 6 minutes to combo a rota? jesus i did mine in barely over 5 and it was sloppy as nuts
    better and faster huh? how long did it take u to solo pluma after me? how long did it take for u to solo CA5 after me? going back to weaker bosses is ure definition of achievement?

Isn't it funny how Yomos been retired for a while and dromars stats are barely on par with his? oh right. :>
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Banned
    combo kill manticore and i'll call you guys pro

Osmium
    bro he just caught up with the new drop rates and ic2's epic drop, it's all good hes from venus they tend to be slower

Osmium
    aite bromangski's, good night =D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    Isn't it funny how Yomos been retired for a while and dromars stats are barely on par with his? oh right. :>
    Last time I checked I'm much better than him even without my 180 rankup stats.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    better and faster huh? how long did it take u to solo pluma after me? how long did it take for u to solo CA5 after me? going back to weaker bosses is ure definition of achievement?
    thats funny, seeing as how i solod pluma without any amp pots at all, yet you obviously couldnt come close at the time, same thing with my quad solos, and lol @ ca5, i was doing it for the longest time, but never thought it was such a "huge" deal to have to screenshot every single time i finished it, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

i do everything you do better after you do it just to show you that you're a sh.it wiz with hr20, nothing else

my topaz is currently +9 and i killed my rota over a minute faster than urs, hows it feel to be THAT bad?

you seem to be forgetting that before i rerolled to wiz i was the top bl in venus at the time, you've had quite a long time to get ahead of me in terms of gear and skill, yet you seem to be lacking on both. should i rereroll back to blader for 6 months and let you catch up?

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast