Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 bar Quad

Quote Originally Posted by maibaza View Post
    point is that so far nobody is good enough or arrogant enough on this server to post a combo only quad solo despite possible lag from recording.
    or they can't do it within a reasonable amount of time (7 minute fb soloing quad vs. 18 minute wiz soloing tank, brb still loling)
    you have just been proved wrong )

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    we might not have the gear but we arent that bad...

whys ur dmg sooooo bad?

nvm, +8 forc orb

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    whys ur dmg sooooo bad?

nvm, +8 forc orb
    make sub 6:17 video

inb4 2x speed lul

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalHǝart View Post
    here u like durden right

it's only after we've lost everything,that we're free to do anything

EDIT: And wtf mat,it's been 2 days,put the vid up so the shitstorm can start
    Last edited by Rastan; 01-03-2011 at 06:37 PM.

Just a note about the Korean server, yeah they have like 12 or more servers compared to our 2 and I'm sure they all have more per server. As far as just as many hackers for more people that isn't quite true. Korean games you have to use your SS# (more like a housing code than identification like it is in the US). You get caught hacking or such your SS# gets banned and you can't play on any number of online games that communicate and you'd effectively be on a black list. Also stealing or making up a false SS# could get you thrown in jail for identity theft.

@ Spur's video, I'm just sad at the cure rune and the fact that you spent time actually recording that. Though I'm curious, can you have Cure active while another rune is active since it targets self rather than a target?

@ Matri FFS post the video already

SIGMetal
    u may only use 1 blended rune at a time and cure is the best pvp based rune. wat so weird about me always having cure rune active?

lol 7 minute quad >>>>>>> 6 minute rota, not to mention an fb did it.
    btw nice blink in combo past 15 in that vid.

owait 4 combo

side note: why did korean server even come up in here? or do you guys not know the difference between japanese and korean -_-"
    korean server is basically totally different from our version, whereas japanese not so much besides the skill level over there compared to here. (read: skill level, not gear. mfs soloing aos2 anyone?)

u may only use 1 blended rune at a time and cure is the best pvp based rune. wat so weird about me always having cure rune active?
    The fact that a rota solo isn't pvp?

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    The fact that a rota solo isn't pvp?
    i went to test it out after seeing 18min rota. i didnt plan on changing gear and especially not the blended rune lol

i went to test it out after seeing 18min rota. i didnt plan on changing gear and especially not the blended rune lol
    And you happened to record it while just going to test it out...? I'd think you'd think about changing gear or whatever to optimize actually soloing when you're recording or you just intentionally recorded randomly testing it out

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast