Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 bar Quad

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    And you happened to record it while just going to test it out...? I'd think you'd think about changing gear or whatever to optimize actually soloing when you're recording or you just intentionally recorded randomly testing it out
    lol i went to record it while testing it out cause i already knew it wasnt a challenge. there was no need to change anything for it. when 18min was the record to beat why bother going all out?

18 was a mostly arbitrary number that i just happened to remember as one of the few pf boss combos that i've seen, (along with loling at mfs 10 minute penna, and another one that did 15 minute derk = w.o.t.) and not on this server.

http://zoome.jp/satayan/diary/8

17 minutes, my bad. :/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalHǝart View Post
    make sub 6:17 video

inb4 2x speed lul
    lol, what u gonna give me when i post a rota combo in a little over 5 mins? if the price is right ill waste 5 mins recording a vid for something in return

as for the quad 1 bar, i have to redownload sony vegas zzz

Banned
    lol for some reason vegas 8 is a pos and only wants to pump out 8 GB files of the video...i hate dealing with sony vegas

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    lol for some reason vegas 8 is a pos and only wants to pump out 8 GB files of the video...i hate dealing with sony vegas
    compress it with movie maker into shitty quality. we don't mind

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    compress it with movie maker into shitty quality. we don't mind
    i just did a generic render thing in vegas 8 hopefully its not 8gb when its done...after this im uninstalling 8 and getting 9 back lol so much better

Banned
    k back to vegas 9, uploading without an intro, bbl when its done

Banned
    lol, what u gonna give me when i post a rota combo in a little over 5 mins? if the price is right ill waste 5 mins recording a vid for something in return

as for the quad 1 bar, i have to redownload sony vegas zzz
    srry it's for urself, not for me. i'm only the comentary in your "vindication". if u have one, that is. but fuck i'll play along, since i like u. what do u want? i have a lot of epic wallpaper or some dojiun if ure into that sort of stuff.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalHǝart View Post
    srry it's for urself, not for me. i'm only the comentary in your "vindication". if u have one, that is. but fuck i'll play along, since i like u. what do u want? i have a lot of epic wallpaper or some dojiun if ure into that sort of stuff.
    your mailing address so your parents can see how retarded their son is on the internet maybe

Banned
    your mailing address so your parents can see how retarded their son is on the internet maybe
    Let's exchange information. I can show your parents how much of a scumbag their disowned child is, and you can do whatever you want with whatever you're going to do.

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast