Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: need a way to speed up comptuer

need a way to speed up comptuer

TIPS! i got game booster up, smart ram, lowered graphics, lowered my desktop graphics (hope u know hwat i mean), and i still run as slow as I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

get a better processor, more ram, a new video card and u should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehog123 View Post
    TIPS! i got game booster up, smart ram, lowered graphics, lowered my desktop graphics (hope u know hwat i mean), and i still run as slow as I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥
    Why does it do the I love you thing? If anyone knows leave a comment on my page. Also, I agree with the post above this.
    +1
    http://photobucket.com/albums/uu215/Killaonmoco/Illfightforyou.jpg
    Time on Cabal?
    A: Since at least 2008.
    Old Guilds you were in?
    A: First it was <Fatalis> Then their name changed to <Imperia>. Next to follow was <Foxhound>, <Starla>, and then <Foxhound> again.
    Old name= Raganok (WA)
    New name= Rage01 (WA) Our guild is the BetterGamingGuild. Help us grow and help make gaming better both online and off.

It's a filter. Basically when you cuss or say something inappropriate, it will be filtered to "I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥".

Banned
    if that dont work do dis take off ur case pop ur ram drive then place a penny under ur ram drive then put it bak . it will run smoother trust me it works