Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: The Better Gaming Guild is recruiting active players of all games!

Wink The Better Gaming Guild is recruiting active players of all games!

Dear Forum Lurkers,

Let me start off by introducing myself. I'm a dedicated user, adventurer, teacher, follower, leader. I love improving on what's already been made and one day I will be a videogame designer. If you'd like intimate details you can head over to my www.tanking-gamer.com website but for the most part, find me in game as Rage01 and I'll be happy to stop and chat for a bit. Now, down to the biscuits and gravy:
    I'm in the process of creating a guild that makes games better. I know it won't be easy, but I'm very hardheaded and stubborn. We need a guild like this, I've done the research online and haven't come up with anything.
    We are the BGG. The Better Gaming Guild and would like to employ dedicated users to help across ALL platform of games, online and off.
    Right now here is a list of what I need:
    1: Dedicated Bot Hunters (For hunting down bots across all platforms)
    2: Dedicated Treasurers (For helping out with loans and guild money in-game)
    3: Dedicated Enforcers (For in game rule and policy enforcement)

And many more. Right now I'm just starting off, collectively organizing things and editing the guild page. Don't be afraid to step up and better myself and yourself. There is even a spot for people that just want to see what we are becoming!
    Hope to see you in-game sometime,
    -Killa AKA Rage, Ragnarok, Gear, and many other names I forgot lol.

PS- (Everyone starts off somewhere)
    http://photobucket.com/albums/uu215/Killaonmoco/Illfightforyou.jpg
    Time on Cabal?
    A: Since at least 2008.
    Old Guilds you were in?
    A: First it was <Fatalis> Then their name changed to <Imperia>. Next to follow was <Foxhound>, <Starla>, and then <Foxhound> again.
    Old name= Raganok (WA)
    New name= Rage01 (WA) Our guild is the BetterGamingGuild. Help us grow and help make gaming better both online and off.

Goodluck with your guild!

Thanks!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/uu215/Killaonmoco/Illfightforyou.jpg
    Time on Cabal?
    A: Since at least 2008.
    Old Guilds you were in?
    A: First it was <Fatalis> Then their name changed to <Imperia>. Next to follow was <Foxhound>, <Starla>, and then <Foxhound> again.
    Old name= Raganok (WA)
    New name= Rage01 (WA) Our guild is the BetterGamingGuild. Help us grow and help make gaming better both online and off.