Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it true that mercenaries

Hybrid View

Is it true that mercenaries

increase the HP regeneration of bosses?

im not sure if it does or not, but if you watch the HP bar on bosses, it sure does seem like it

Banned
    its a bug, it goes up sometimes but quickly drops..its only visual

Yeah, it's a visual bug. Random info, if you are looking for a certain item drop for like a dungeon quest and a merc gets the last hit on a boss or mob the item won't drop so be careful.

Guildies actually calculated the time difference between an ic2 run with mercenaries and without...with the mercenaries took 5-10 more minutes in average.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Guildies actually calculated the time difference between an ic2 run with mercenaries and without...with the mercenaries took 5-10 more minutes in average.
    blame it on yo crits :>

It's a visual glitch. I have 2 ic1 bosses that die EXACTLY at the same time my extended BM runs out with a Merc summoned. Without a Merc, it takes 10 more hits to kill the boss. When you see the mobs HP jump watch the next hit and you'll see the hp drops to where it should be. It's just a visual glitch so go ahead and summon the Kraken.

Bosses do have natural regen too so if you just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, it wont make a difference. Moar dps
    Ascension Homepage

Cabal Online NA Closed Beta Tester
    Ex-GA / L170 sFS
    First L7 Weapon crafter in Cabal NA.

I noticed that whenever a merc hits your target, their hp jumps to the point it is supposed to be at. So for example if I cast a long skill like assassinate, and a merc hits my target right after, the target's hp will account for the total damage of my assassinate rather than gradually going down with every hit of the skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I noticed that whenever a merc hits your target, their hp jumps to the point it is supposed to be at. So for example if I cast a long skill like assassinate, and a merc hits my target right after, the target's hp will account for the total damage of my assassinate rather than gradually going down with every hit of the skill.
    I get same glitch in PVP.....very odd as their HP seems to jump around alot......

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast