Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyrant's Ring

can someone find the post where lethal went bm2 aura crazy threatened everyone with his swift fists and marine upgrade core?

was soo funny.
    Last edited by Chris7; 01-05-2011 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    can someone find the post where lethal went bm2 aura crazy threatened everyone with his swift fists and marine upgrade core?

was soo funny.
    lol hold on

k here it is:

"You think your funny? Real funny gots. you think this is a joke?

yea making fun of me is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh. I'm tired of getting dogged on by you gots all the time whenever i respond to anything or any thread. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so i can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. yea you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems?....didn't think so gots. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is.? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you mother fuckers. I won't even post a picture of how buff I am, it will just scare you little bitches. I am 100$ serious."
    Last edited by LethalHǝart; 01-05-2011 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    so wouldnt it be safe to say he should know that it may require an extremely large amount of work to obtain the merg ring?

der? some people DO play cabal and dungeon without their merg ring you know, its not like people dont get on cabal b/c they don't have a merg ring
    Which is exactly why I'd say he isn't mean to be insulting his gear and is saying its more "funny" as in strange or whatever not laughing at him, if anything laughing at the fail drop rates in this game.

yes the pasta. pardon my fail quotes.

By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    yes the pasta. pardon my fail quotes.
    You think you're fucking funny, don't you? Don't answer that, dickwad, I was being rhetorical. don't start shit with me i'll fuck your shit.

pic related , it's me.

dang another quote fail..

anyway lethal u da crazy. with ur swift fists and angry paragraph
    Last edited by Chris7; 01-05-2011 at 01:32 PM.

what a fa.g, you trolled the forums like a lil kid, and now post a random picture and trying to act hard body, you aint doing sh.it, sit your ass down nigg.a

lol whysodeformed

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorris View Post
    what a fa.g, you trolled the forums like a lil kid, and now post a random picture and trying to act hard body, you aint doing sh.it, sit your ass down nigg.a
    News getting trolled by copypasta is always good for a luagh or two.

Dude is this your dad?

ApocaIypse

Burninator 15x FA
    Sufferia 15x FB
    AdultContent 15x BL

Making a come back :X

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast