Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyrant's Ring

Banned
    why the fk are you a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    lol hes one of the backup noobs all they do is rage.

some people have run that dungeon 200+ times and havent gotten it u know. bumba doesnt have his merg ring yet, so he rocks 2 rol2's you gonna go flame him for that?
    I don't really think he's flaming him for it...just pointing it out.

Lol @ talking to fps about # of runs to get merg ring

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    I don't really think he's flaming him for it...just pointing it out.

Lol @ talking to fps about # of runs to get merg ring
    im sure the guy didnt appreciate the comment, who cares if that isnt how fury meant it, it still came out the wrong way im sure he knew it as well

im sure the guy didnt appreciate the comment, who cares if that isnt how fury meant it, it still came out the wrong way im sure he knew it as well
    I'm sure people could say the same about 99% of the posts you make on forums where nobody appreciates your comments

I'm sure people could say the same about 99% of the posts you make on forums where nobody appreciates your comments
    nobody appreciates your existence.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    nobody appreciates your existence.
    Speak for yourself.

Banned
    at least i actually mean what i say and try not to turn it into something else, my posts are flames and i dont pretend theyre something other than that.

"lol whats wrong with ur stats lute? whys everything so low" <-from someone whos scared to say you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ directly

"lol wow lute ur wiz is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in garb" <-is something i would say to you, but i wont k?

at least i actually mean what i say and try not to turn it into something else, my posts are flames and i dont pretend theyre something other than that.

"lol whats wrong with ur stats lute? whys everything so low" <-from someone whos scared to say you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ directly

"lol wow lute ur wiz is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in garb" <-is something i would say to you, but i wont k?
    You act like I think my stats are good. QQ you are so horribly mean what am I going to do you beat me at the internet.

I just agree with fps that its funny he has a tyrant ring and no merg ring, not that its some horrible insult that he doesn't have it. And I find it funny you talk to fps about people running 200+ runs for the ring when he got the 500 run title shortly after finally getting the ring himself.

Banned
    You act like I think my stats are good. QQ you are so horribly mean what am I going to do you beat me at the internet.

I just agree with fps that its funny he has a tyrant ring and no merg ring, not that its some horrible insult that he doesn't have it. And I find it funny you talk to fps about people running 200+ runs for the ring when he got the 500 run title shortly after finally getting the ring himself.
    so wouldnt it be safe to say he should know that it may require an extremely large amount of work to obtain the merg ring?

der? some people DO play cabal and dungeon without their merg ring you know, its not like people dont get on cabal b/c they don't have a merg ring

Banned
    500 run title
    ahahahahaahahahahahahah fps i know u jelly i used to get that ring in 1 run

some people DO play cabal and dungeon
    yeah lol and then there's those gots who just buy alz.
    i'll leave it to you to figure out if i'm implying something or not

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast